As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Everwilde Farms #ad
25 Birdhouse Bottle Gourd Seeds, Gold Vault Jumbo Seed Packet, Everwilde Farms #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code. Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault.
First quality non-gmo gourd seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet. Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil. Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds.
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Gourd Birdhouse SL8337 Green 25 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Useful, big gourd, with average size of 10 to 12 inches. Large round bottom section connected by a narrow neck to a smaller round upper section.
Harvest in about 130 days. Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to use and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
3. seedssupplier #ad
Organic Heirloom 30 Lagenaria Seeds Large Bird House Gourd Big Bottle Like Green Scoop-shaped Cucurbitaceae Vine Creeper Plant Bulk F75 #adseedssupplier #ad
- Quantity:30 Bulk Seeds. Name: Lagenaria. Historically they have been used as water and wine bottles, life jackets, salt containers, bird houses and music pipes. There are health concerns related to their consumption. Fruit color: Green.
Description bottle gourds are fun to grow and have boundless uses. Plant type: vegetable sun exposure: full sun, partial sun Height: 10'-20' / 3. 0m - 6. 1m bloom time: Indeterminate Native To: Africa. They are particularly fun for children and offer a great way teach a little history while crafting and gardening.
4. Seedville #ad
20 BIRDHOUSE GOURD Hard Shelled Gourd/Calabash Lagenaria Siceraria Vine Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- The gourd can be dried and then painted, fences, cut, Tufted Titmouse, Nuthatch, etc. Light requirements: sun. Plant spacing: 4 - 6'.
Plant height: 12 - 15' vine. Birdhouse gourd vines will happily climb up trellises, or drilled as if they were made of wood. They make perfect homes for the Wren, there are an unlimited number of design possibilities.
Soil / water: Average. The produce 8-10 inch gourds that are popular for crafting into birdhouses. Harvest: 100 - 125 Days. As you can see from the pictures, carved, porch supports, Purple Martin, Bluebird, Swallow, or Flicker. Color: green gourds and white flowers.
5. Burpee #ad
Burpee Ornamental Large Bottle Gourd Heirloom Gourd Seeds 50 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Large, bottle-shaped fruits make novel bird houses.
Plant height is 24". Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 130 days. Plant spread is 96". Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Each packet contains 50 seeds. Yields 12-15" fruit. Attractive fall and winter decorations. No gmos, ever. Sunlight exposure = full-sun.
|Model||Ornamental Large Bottle|
6. theseedhouse #ad
10 Seeds, Great for Drying and Decorating, Gourd Seeds, PURPLE MARTIN HOUSE #adtheseedhouse #ad
- Full sun. Planting instructions included with purchase. 10 seeds in package. Gourd drying instructions included with purchase. 90 - 110 days maturity. Great for drying and decorating. True bottle gourd, similar in size to birdhouse - 10-18 in/25-45 cm in diameter, neck has triangular sides.
7. Mabes Warehouse #ad
Lagenaria Siceraria Non GMO Heirloom, Beautiful Art & Craft Project for Decorating, Ornamental Calabash Vegetable Seed, Birdhouse Gourd Bottle 10 Seeds #adMabes Warehouse #ad
- Best in - full sun and fertile, well-drained soil is best, with a pH of 5. 8-6. 8. It will grow in almost any USDA Hardiness Zone, and takes about 110 days to mature.
Best quality - this package contains 10 of Birdhouse Craft Bottle Calabash Gourd seeds packet. We will try our best to fix the problem as soon as possible. Feedback - if you do not satisfy with the purchase, please do not leave negative/neutral feedback.
Contact us for solution. Hardiness zones - fast growing vines quickly cover trellises, wrap around trees, and continue growing. Fascinating plant - the birdhouse gourds can be consumed as a vegetable when it young or used as decorative plant when it mature; made into birdhouses, baskets, dishes, feeders, planters and more.
8. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Or 1/4 oz, Dipper Gourd Seeds Long Handle Variety Great for Making Bird Houses Bin40 40 Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Narrow, longer handles. This is a Lagenaria or hard-skinned gourd. Grow on a trellis for straighter, usually5 to 120 days to maturity. Zellajake farm and garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013".
Dipper gourd! create your own art or craft! lagenaria sicerari dipper gourd seeds may be treateD WITH FUNGICIDE. Gourd vines are extremely vigorous and require a lengthy growing season, slender neck with a round ballooning end: can be cut and used as a ladle or dipper when dried.
Germination: Below. Indoors- 1” deep, 3-4 weeks before last frost with soil temperature at 70 degrees.
Free shipping || non gmo. Transplant after last frost without disturbing the roots. Harvest before a frost. Gourds are ready for harvest when the stems dry and turn brown, and the fruit is very light with a seed rattle. Plant 2-3 seeds every 18-36” apart, after last frost, with the large varieties the furthest apart. Outdoors- plant 1” deep, when soil warms to 70 degrees.
9. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Birdhouse Gourd 16 Seeds. Bird House #110 #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Cucumber white wonder-50 seeds-bin #142 || ▶▷"cucumber straight 8"-60 seeds-bin #32 || ▶▷lemon cucumber-100 seeds-bin #31 || ▶▷mexican Sour Gherkin-10 seeds-Bin #1 || ▶▷Beit Alpha Cucumber-30 seeds-Bin #211 || ▶▷Armenian Cuke Mix-80 seeds-Bin #5. Seed varieties gourd cucumber pumpkin squash melon Selection Luffa Melon Summer || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO.
Nothing but the best of the cucurbit vegetable family! from the most popular to the rarest seeds of the family! Click now to buy your favorite variety, or save money and grow the entire collection at a discount! This is the best cucurbate survival selection available.
Luffa aegyptiaca-35 seeds-aka loofa cylindrica #42 || ▶▷giant luffa esmeralda-15 seeds-rare huge sponge #227 || ▶▷crown of thorns gourd-30 seeds-bin #93 || ▶▷dark green zucchini-25 seeds-Bin #105 || ▶▷Birdhouse Gourd-16 seeds-Bin #110 || ▶▷Speckled Swan Gourd-20 Seeds-Bin #113 || ▶▷Dipper Gourd-20 Seeds-Bin #40 || ▶▷Boston Pickling Cucumber-150 seeds-Bin #92.
Pumpkin atlantic giant-8 seeds-bin #328 || ▶▷jack be little pumpkin-30 seeds-bin #308 || ▶▷melon florida giant-50 seeds-bin #4 || ▶▷Spaghetti Squash-20 seeds-Bin #275 || ▶▷Pink Banana Squash-25 seeds MS Zellajake Farm and Garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013.