As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wagner's #ad
25-Pound Bag, Wagner's 76027 Black Oil Sunflower Wild Bird Food #adWagner's #ad
- Highest quality grains used. Thin shelled sunflower - makes it easy for small beaked birds to open. This seed has the high energy content that all birds need to maintain their healthy lifestyle. Made in the USA. Attracts the widest variety of birds.
2. Meadow Ridge Farms #ad
Meadow Ridge Farms Black Oil Sunflower Bird Seed, 20-Pound Bag #adMeadow Ridge Farms #ad
- Ingredients: 100% Black Oil Sunflower. It attracts: house sparrow, mourning dove, downy woodpecker, dark-eyed junco, gray jay whiskey jack, White-Breasted Nuthatch, Purple Finch, House Finch, Common Redpoll, rock dove pigeon, White-Crowned Sparrow, rose-breasted grosbeak, Pine Grosbeak, Black-Capped Chickadee, Northern Cardinal, Evening Grosbeak, blue jay, Red-Breasted Nuthatch, Grackle.
The freshest, locally blended, and bagged daily in Delano Minnesota using the highest quality products.
3. Wild Delight #ad
Wild Delight Premium Grade Black Oil Sunflowers 20 lb. Bag #adWild Delight #ad
- Dust free. Won't clog feeders. For use in larger opening tube feeders, hopper feeders, and platform feeders. All natural ingredients.
4. CountryMax #ad
Backyard Seeds Sunflower Blend Black Oil and Striped Sunflower Seed for Cardinals and More 20 Pounds #adCountryMax #ad
- Mix of black oil Sunflower and Striped Sunflower Seed. High-energy, high-protein, year round favorite to attract a variety of birds to your feeder. Resealable bag for easy filling and storage. 16. 5% protein - packed with Energy for Winter Wild Bird Feeding.
5. EasyGoProducts #ad
Brown Blackseed-40, EasyGoProducts 40 Pound Black Oil Seed Bird Food #adEasyGoProducts #ad
- When compared to striped sunflower seeds, black oil seeds are meatier and have a higher oil content, giving birds more nutrition and calories in every bite. Ingredients – 100% Black Oil Sunflower Seed.
Black oil sunflower seed is a quality seed at an economical price. Included Components: 1 Bag. Wide varieties of birds – cardinals, chickadees, Nuthatches, Grosbeaks, nutcrackers, Finches, Doves, Titmice, Juncos, Blackbirds, woodpeckers, Jays, House Sparrows, & Grackle.
It works in all types of feeders like hopper, platform and tube style feeders, attracting a large variety of birds. The general nutritional components of black oil sunflower seed are: 28 percent fat, 15 percent protein, Vitamin E, Calcium, A and B vitamins, Iron, 25 percent fiber, Potassium. Black oil seeds also have thinner shells, making them easier for small birds to crack.
6. Wagner's #ad
Wagner's 62053 Nyjer Seed Wild Bird Food, 20-Pound Bag #adWagner's #ad
- Contains 150, 000 seeds per pound creating many visits to the feeder. An extra clean seed that provides high energy content for backyard songbirds.
Ideal for use in Finch feeders which have smaller holes and tiny perches. Highest quality grains used. The favorite seed of Finches including the desirable Goldfinch.
7. Lyric #ad
Lyric 2647417 Fruit & Nut High Energy Wild Bird Food, 20 lb #adLyric #ad
- 13 premium, all natural ingredients. No fillers for less waste. A high-energy wild bird mix featuring a gourmet blend of select fruits, seeds and shell-free nuts.
Gourmet blend of ingredients. Attracts chickadees, titmice, towhees, orioles, buntings, grosbeaks, robins, cardinals, blue jays, nuthatches and cedar waxwings.
|Manufacturer||Lebanon Seaboard Corporation #ad|
|Warranty||Lyric guarantees you will be satisfied with the performance of this product when used as directed, or your money back. If not satisfied, describe the nature of your problem and simply send proof of purchase to Lebanon Seaboard Corporation, 1600 East Cumberland Street, Lebanon, PA 17042.|
8. CountryMax #ad
CountryMax Backyard Seeds Black Oil Sunflower 10 Pounds #adCountryMax #ad
- Attracts variety - bobwhites, goldfinches, nuthatches, grosbeaks, Northern Cardinal, nuthatches, doves, titmice, Pine Siskin, chickadees, finches, juncos, and woodpeckers. Packed with nutrients - high fat, protein and packed with vitamins this seed is a valuable and nutritious part of any bird’s diet.
Thin shells - thinner shells means that a wide variety of birds can eat Black Oil Sunflower seeds. Backyard favorite - High-energy, high-protein, year-round favorite. Multi-use - can be used in hopper, tube, platform, and window feeders.
9. Petco #ad
Petco Black Oil Sunflower Seed Wild Bird Food, 17 LBS, 17 lb Bag #adPetco #ad
- Attracts a variety of birds to your yard. High-energy food source. Grown and packaged in the U. S. A.