As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Songbird Essentials #ad
Songbird Essentials SE78200 Butterfly Feeder Set of 1 #adSongbird Essentials #ad
- Birght yellow and red to attract butterflies. Songbird essentials Butterfly feeders holds 6 oz of nectar + fruit pieces. Easy to assemble, fill, and clean.
2. Naturesroom #ad
Birds Choice Butterfly Feeder Kit, Includes 1001 Flutterby Plus a Bonus Pack of Butterfly Nectar #adNaturesroom #ad
- Flutterby can be hung or mounted on a 5/8" down or pole not included to create a butterfly habitat in your garden or backyard. Makes for great butterfly gifts for women, men and kids. 12 oz. The yellow feeder and Nectar will also help to attract the butterflies.
Made of high-impact polycarbonate that is also dishwasher safe with a Lifetime Guarantee. Nectar capacity, built in moat and trays for ripened fruit. Naturesroom has put together this butterfly Kit which include 1 1001 Flutterby Feeder and 1 bonus pack of Butterfly Nectar from Birds Choice.
3. BRECK'S #ad
BRECK'S Purple Butterfly Feeder, Create a Haven for Butterflies in Your Backyard! #adBRECK'S #ad
- Includes 1 metal hook that measures 7 inches long. Each offer includes 1 feeder and metal hook for hanging. Feeder measures 2 inches tall and has a diameter of 1075 inches. Made of durable plastic for long lasting outdoor use.
4. Woodlink #ad
Woodlink NABFLY Audubon Classic Butterfly Feeder #adWoodlink #ad
- Classic butterfly feeder. Dishwasher safe. 12 ounce capacity. Multiple feeding ports plus four fruit dishes. Built in ant guard.
5. BestNest #ad
BestNest Butterfly Waterer and Puddler #adBestNest #ad
- Hexagonal, aluminum bath with a butterfly motif. Stake attaches to the base of the item for placement in your soil. Pebbles create places for several butterflies and bees to alight.
Fill the basin with water after the rocks so insects can drink safely. Included rocks rest in the center of the bath.
6. Esschert Design #ad
Esschert Design Butterfly Feeder #adEsschert Design #ad
- Plastic and metal, butterfly shape. Item weight: 05038 lbs. Perfect for placement in the yard or garden. Brand: Esschert Design.
7. vomvomp #ad
Butterfly Feeder Hanging Fruit Nectar Feeding Tray Butterfly Attracting for Garden Yard Patio #advomvomp #ad
- Then, cut up some fruit, waited for the butterflies to come and watch them eat. A pretty addition: this butterfly feeder will attract butterfly to your yard, keep your garden thriving and add a pretty pop of color to your space.
Decorate with beads: We strung some beads onto the rope, for attracting the butterfly. You can also make nectar from honey and water to the plate.
How do you attract the butterfly to your yard? This butterfly feeder could provide you an easy way to attract butterflies to your garden. Do not include the fruit. Hanging in the garden: you could hang it up in a sunny place in your garden. Fruit and nectar feeder: fruits work very well as butterfly food.
8. Peaktop #ad
Blue/Butterfly, Peaktop 3214551C Outdoor Garden Bird Feeders #adPeaktop #ad
- 74x13. Glass bowl accommodates all types of bird food. Product dimensions: 9. 45x3. A beautiful addition to your garden & Lawn. 98 inches. Made of durable and high quality glass. Garden art makes the perfect Housewarming, birthday or anniversary gift for friends or family.
|Manufacturer||Teamson Design Corp. #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects.|
9. Wildlife World Ltd #ad
Wildlife World BTF5V1 House and Feeder Natural Habitat to Attract Butterflies to Your Garden Blue #adWildlife World Ltd #ad
- Durable, and natural, eco-friendly design: made from slow-seasoned timber that is naturally durable and doesn't require additional treatments or chemicals Ideal for those who love the environment, functional outdoor decor for the yard.
Winter use: fold up the tray to make a cozy over-wintering home for non-migratory butterflies The butterfly house comes with a slotted wooden cartridge inside to provide safe spaces and attracts butterflies.
Easy to use: no assembly required includes hanging rope Hang in a warm sheltered location, preferably near flowers to draw in butterflies Includes instructions and tips on feeding and caring for butterflies. Versatile butterfly habitat: provides a summer feeding station and winter house for butterflies Feeding butterflies is essential at the start and end of the summer season when natural nectar sources from suitable plants may be in short supply.
Summer use: to use as a butterfly feeder, fold the nectar-feeding tray down and serve butterfly food or sweet, ripe fruit to your butterflies The removable cups can be washed for clean, hygienic feeding.
|Brand||Wildlife World Ltd #ad|
|Manufacturer||WILDLIFE WORLD #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|