As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hirt's Gardens #ad
4" Pot, Lonicera, Honey Coral Honeysuckle Vine #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Fragrant. Attracts Hummingbirds. Dormant shipping in winter. Mature height: 3-4'. Immediate shipping. Hardy zones 4-11.
2. Proven Winners #ad
Yellow Flowers and Red Berries, 4.5 in. qt. Scentsation Honeysuckle Lonicera Live Shrub #adProven Winners #ad
- Full sun 6+ hours required. Tall and 6 months to 1-year old at shipment, varies by season and plant. Hardy in zones 4-9, be sure to check your USDA zone to ensure success. Shipping dormant now. 8-10 ft. Quart shrubs are 5-8 in. Tall and 5-6 ft. Wide at maturity.
|Brand||Proven Winners #ad|
|Manufacturer||Proven Winners #ad|
3. PAPCOOL #ad
PAPCOOL Coral Honeysuckle Lonicera Sempervirens 50 500 Or 5000+ SẸẸDS, 5000+ SẸẸDS #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Lonicera sempervirens also coral honeysuckle, trumpet honeysuckle, or scarlet honeysuckle is a species of honeysuckle native to the eastern United States.
From united States. Lonicera sempervirens. Soak seed in room temperature for 24 hours. Coral honeysuckle. Place bag or container in the refrigerator for 2-3 months. Place soaked seeds in a small plastic bag or container filled with slightly moist sterilized peat moss or vermiculite that has been sprayed with aproduct.
Made just for you. Materials: seeds, plant material, arching, vine. It is grown as a plant for wildlife, as it is used by ruby-throated hummingbirds in their natural range.
4. SmartMe #ad
Trumpet Coral Honeysuckle Vine Lonicera Sempervirens Starter Plant #adSmartMe #ad
- Season of interest: Fall, Summer, Spring, Winter. Sunlight: partial shade, Full Sun, Full Shade, Medium Sun. Watering: Medium. Please note : shipped without POT. Genus: Lonicera Sempervirens.
5. Seeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
Native Coral Honeysuckle Vine Plant, Lonicera, Ornamental Potted Plant 6-10" tall plant #adSeeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
- Flowering Honeysuckles will add regular beauty to any garden. When sunlight catches these beautiful Flowers it is just Incredible.
6. Home Grown Seeds #ad
Homegrown Packet Honeysuckle Seeds, Goldflame Honeysuckle Vine, 80 Seeds #adHome Grown Seeds #ad
- Hummingbird favorite. It would create a dramatic affect climbing a trellis or your front porch rail. Cut them when the buds have swollen and place them in a vase of water. Enjoy the rich fragrance of honeysuckle indoors by forcing cut stems into bloom.
Fragrant. The goldflame honeysuckle is most often grown as a trailing vine with incredible flowers. Will attract hummingbirds and butterflies all summer long. Homegrown seeds Packet contains 80 seeds. Blooms: early to late summer - Attracts birds.
7. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed Black-Eyed Susan Vine Seeds, Includes 25 Seeds in a Pack #adPark Seed #ad
- This vine is ideal for growing up through fences and gates, pillars and poles. Plant this annual in full sun. It grows rapidly from a direct-sowing, or may be started ahead. Sunrise surprise is a vintage-look mix of creamy rose, apricot, salmon, and ivory shades.
Trouble-free and very robust! Pkt includes 25 seeds. Petal color ranges from mid-yellow to deep orange, & many blooms feature the characteristic black eye.
If you love black-eyed susan, you've got to see the two new color mixes fresh from our gardens! Blushing Susie is a warm-toned blend of red and rose shades, with a few pinks and apricots thrown in for good measure.
Nothing evokes a country gate or rustic mailbox as cheerily as a twining Black-Eyed Susan Vine, with masses of blooms all summer and large, lush foliage. Especially effective in containers, where its very full habit looks incredibly lush! 1 to 2-inch blooms arise very profusely, facing out from the vine.
8. 9GreenBox #ad
9GreenBox, Confederate Jasmine, 6 Pack #ad9GreenBox #ad
- 9greenbox confederate jasmine that you will be receiving in your purchase is 6 pack. Can be grown indoor or outdoor. Growing a jasmine plant – jasmine’s are easy growing plant that prefers to be in well-drained soil. Some are slowly and others are aggressively growing that requires regular trimming.
The excess vines of your Jasmine Plant should be cut off regularly. In order to prevent your plant from these destroying insects, you can apply a neem oil to your plants soil and that should aid the insect’s issues.
A full to light shade of sun light is best for Jasmine Plant. Taking care of jasmine plant - the most common pests for Jasmine species are whiteflies, nematodes and mealybugs.
Can also be used as a fragrant ingredient in perfumes and as a jasmine tea. If your jasmine plant belongs to vining variety you also need to regularly practice trellis and make sure to secure the weaker vines to assist it in holding on. Regular watering and fertilizing should take place. Proudly Homegrown by 9GreenBox. If you want to encourage growing abundant Jasmine Flowers, phosphorous will do the blossom development. Approximately grows up to 1.
9. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Trumpet Honeysuckle Vine Lonicera Sempervirens Live Plant #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot. Great scented flowers when in bloom! .