As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hoffman #ad
4 Quarts, Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, Brown/A #adHoffman #ad
- Organic cactus and succulent soil mix. Complete package directions provide useful growing information. Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; ready to use; pH balanced. This product measures 4 quarts. Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti.
2. The Next Gardener #ad
Professional Grower Mix Soil Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Coarse Blend 2 Quarts #adThe Next Gardener #ad
- Our soil provides the plant support, light-weight, moisture and drainage bonsai trees need. Professionally formulated, imported from Denmark, to provide optimum growth for bonsai succulent and cacti plant.
This soil is optimized for ph of 5. 5. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix, well draining, pH balance 5. 5. 100% organic and all natural bonsai soil.
Neutral ph soil mix is perfect for succulents, cactus, bonsai and other acid-loving plants. Perfectly for most succulent and cacti varieties, crassula ovata jade, donkey’s tail and other bonsai species. Well draining the Next Gardener succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering.
3. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
All Natural Succulent and Cactus Soil Mix by Perfect Plants | Made in The USA | 4 Quarts for All Succulent Varieties | Formulated for Proper Drainage #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Easy zip, resealable bag — perfect for keeping your Mix Fresh For Multiple Uses! Professionally mixed — from the growers at perfect Plants Nursery, for Proper Soil Conditions that Succulents Love. Fresh, organic — this specially formulated Succulent Soil Mix provides the perfect balance of air and moisture while retaining nutrients.
Mix includes — garden coir, perlite, composted pine bark, and Sand; Can be Used with all Succulent Types. Water management — this succulent soil mix drains the Perfect Amount of Water for Your Succulent Babies.
4. The Succulent Cult #ad
Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Blend 3 Dry Quarts, Premium Organic Succulent & Cactus Soil Mix #adThe Succulent Cult #ad
- Pre-mixed & ready to use soil mix: pre-mixed and ready to use soil to help make your gardening or hobby growing a breeze. If your looking for a compatible soil for your houseplants, herbs, or vegetables this will work hand in hand with helping them thrive due the ability to retain the necessary water and drain out the excess.
This is the only soil we use in our greenhouses when propagating leaves, cuttings, and seeds. Easy zip-lock resealable bag: Simply tear off the top then reseal the easy to close resealable bag after every use. Perfect for propagation: propagating succulents and cactus is hassle free when using the perfect soil mix.
Works great for all indoor houseplants, herbs, and vegetables. Formulated by professionals: professionally formulated to help succulents and cactus thrive in their container whether kept indoors or outdoors. Leaves take about a few weeks to root before sprouting new succulent plants and cuttings tend to root in as little as 2 weeks.
Excellent drainage & water retention for indoor/outdoor containers: our specially formulated succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot caused by over watering and the #1 reason why most of your succulents and cactus die. Depending on species, we tend to see seeds sprout in 1-2 weeks when seeds are fresh. The succulent cult organic soil mix was formulated to also assist your succulents and cactus in their indoor environment by allowing the soil to drain quickly and retaining what your plants need.
5. Hoffman #ad
10 Quarts, Hoffman 10410 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix #adHoffman #ad
- This product measures 10 quarts by volume. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix. Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; Ready to use; PH balanced. Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti. Pre-mixed, ready to use, excellent for repotting.
6. The Next Gardener #ad
No 2 Cuttings Alike, Live Succulent Cuttings 10 Assorted Varieties Beginners Succulent Plants, Great for Terrariums, and as Starter Plants, Mini Gardens #adThe Next Gardener #ad
- Our succulents are great for terrarium and decorative pot and easy to care for. Please note: succulents leaves are very fragile and may fall off during shipping. We do our best effort to include as much mix of colors base on the current availability but you will not necessary receive the cuttings shown in the picture for this listing.
We will do our best packgage efforts. All hand selected - each succulent cutting is hand picked individually from our nursery and cut fresh when ship. Well packed - all succulent packs are carefully packed without pot or soil.
If your plant is missing some leaves upon arrival, just know they will grow back over time. 10 varieties - you will receive 10 assorted succulent cuttings, approx 1. 5 inches to 5 inches diameter/long.
The easiest house plants: more appealing than artificial plastic or fake faux plants, and care is cinch. Diy home decor: the possiblities are only limited by your imagination; display them in a plant holder, or even in a live wreath. We promise only the highest quality real live succulent plant cuttings. No 2 cuttings alike with 10 varieties. Because of their amazing low care requirements, a geometric glass vase, a wall mount, they can even make the perfect desk centerpiece for your office.
7. Bonsai Jack #ad
2 Quarts – Fast Draining – Fight Root Rot – Optimized pH, Bonsai Jack Succulent and Cactus Soil, Jacks Gritty Mix #111 #adBonsai Jack #ad
- Ideal for acid-loving plants: bonsai jack’s ultra-lightweight and airy succulent growing soil is optimized for pH of 5. 5, evaporation, bulk density, water absorption, cactus, and particle size. Made with expertise: our ready-to-use trademarked potting blend contains Bonsai Block, Monto Clay and Pine Coir pine fines is a soil mix optimized for plants that require dryer feet between watering.
It will not damage roots on cactus and succulents. All soil is pre-washed and screened. Phone support available with each order.
Pathogen free with extended pathogen control. Bonsai jack succulent soil mix is used by professionals and hobbyists alike to enhance all sorts of succulent plants, including echeveria, crassula, lithops, crassula, haworthia, aloe, jade, and hundreds more.
Made in the usa: all bonsai jack soil products are lab-tested and manufactured to spec versus other brands who use ingredients derived from reclaimed organic matter containing pathogens such as nematodes and insects that can damage or kill plants. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Fast draining & nurturing: our succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering. Ready to use Gritty Mix for the vast majority of succulents. It is perfect for succulents, bonsai and other acid-loving plants.
|Brand||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Model||Succulent and Cactus Soil|
8. Fat Plants San Diego #ad
Fat Plants San Diego Premium Organic Cacti and Succulent Soil with 8 Months of Time-Released Nutrients. Non Peat Moss Mix. 1/2 Gallon #adFat Plants San Diego #ad
- The three numbers on fertilizer represents the value of the three macro-nutrients used by plants. The higher the number, the more concentrated the nutrient is in the fertilizer.
Optimal drainage for cactus and succulents. 100% organic growing medium is mixed and packaged in our San Diego, California licensed nursery.
These macro-nutrients are nitrogen N, phosphorus P and potassium K or NPK for short. Nutrient enriched professionally blended cactus and succulent soil. Ph balanced for all cacti and succulent plants. 18-6-12 time released nutrients will feed your plants for up to 8 months with no additional fertilizer needed.
9. Joyful Dirt #ad
Joyful Dirt Premium Concentrated All Purpose Organic Plant Food and Fertilizer. Easy Use Shaker 2 oz #adJoyful Dirt #ad
- Our proprietary plant food mixture will quickly show results. Whether reviving sick plants or increasing foliage, Joyful Dirt will get directly to the roots and give your plants what they need. Compact and easy to store and use as often as every watering.
Contains mycorrhizae and other nutrients to Help Plants Grow Quicker and Use Less Water. Grows healthier, larger plants. Safe for pets and Kids. Easy application-just shake Joyful Dirt onto soil and water in or mix directly in watering can. Organic indoor plant food and garden Fertilizer.
|Brand||Joyful Dirt #ad|
|Manufacturer||IRT Industries #ad|