As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hoffman #ad
4 Quarts, Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, Brown/A #adHoffman #ad
- Complete package directions provide useful growing information. This product measures 4 quarts. Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; ready to use; pH balanced. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix. Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti.
2. The Next Gardener #ad
Professional Grower Mix Soil Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Coarse Blend 2 Quarts #adThe Next Gardener #ad
- Organic cactus and succulent soil mix, pH balance 5. 5. This soil is optimized for ph of 5. 5. Perfectly for most succulent and cacti varieties, crassula ovata jade, donkey’s tail and other bonsai species.
Neutral ph soil mix is perfect for succulents, cactus, bonsai and other acid-loving plants. 100% organic and all natural bonsai soil.
Our soil provides the plant support, light-weight, well draining, moisture and drainage bonsai trees need. Well draining the Next Gardener succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering. Professionally formulated, imported from Denmark, to provide optimum growth for bonsai succulent and cacti plant.
3. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
All Natural Succulent and Cactus Soil Mix by Perfect Plants | Made in The USA | 4 Quarts for All Succulent Varieties | Formulated for Proper Drainage #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Water management — this succulent soil mix drains the Perfect Amount of Water for Your Succulent Babies. Fresh, organic — this specially formulated Succulent Soil Mix provides the perfect balance of air and moisture while retaining nutrients.
Professionally mixed — from the growers at perfect Plants Nursery, for Proper Soil Conditions that Succulents Love. Mix includes — garden coir, perlite, composted pine bark, and Sand; Can be Used with all Succulent Types. Easy zip, resealable bag — perfect for keeping your Mix Fresh For Multiple Uses! .
4. The Succulent Cult #ad
Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Blend 3 Dry Quarts, Premium Organic Succulent & Cactus Soil Mix #adThe Succulent Cult #ad
- Depending on species, cuttings, we tend to see seeds sprout in 1-2 weeks when seeds are fresh. If your looking for a compatible soil for your houseplants, herbs, or vegetables this will work hand in hand with helping them thrive due the ability to retain the necessary water and drain out the excess. Simply transplant your desired succulents into their new container and add our soil mix or pour our soil mix and plant your seeds.
Works great for all indoor houseplants, herbs, and vegetables. Pre-mixed & ready to use soil mix: pre-mixed and ready to use soil to help make your gardening or hobby growing a breeze. Perfect for propagation: propagating succulents and cactus is hassle free when using the perfect soil mix.
This is the only soil we use in our greenhouses when propagating leaves, and seeds. Leaves take about a few weeks to root before sprouting new succulent plants and cuttings tend to root in as little as 2 weeks. Formulated by professionals: professionally formulated to help succulents and cactus thrive in their container whether kept indoors or outdoors.
Excellent drainage & water retention for indoor/outdoor containers: our specially formulated succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot caused by over watering and the #1 reason why most of your succulents and cactus die. Easy zip-lock resealable bag: Simply tear off the top then reseal the easy to close resealable bag after every use. The succulent cult organic soil mix was formulated to also assist your succulents and cactus in their indoor environment by allowing the soil to drain quickly and retaining what your plants need.
5. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 10410 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, 10 Quarts #adHoffman #ad
- Organic cactus and succulent soil mix. Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; Ready to use; PH balanced. Pre-mixed, ready to use, excellent for repotting. Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti. This product measures 10 quarts by volume.
6. The Next Gardener #ad
No 2 Cuttings Alike, Mini Gardens, and as Starter Plants, Live Succulent Cuttings 10 Assorted Varieties Beginners Succulent Plants, Great for Terrariums #adThe Next Gardener #ad
- Well packed - all succulent packs are carefully packed without pot or soil. We do our best effort to include as much mix of colors base on the current availability but you will not necessary receive the cuttings shown in the picture for this listing. No 2 cuttings alike with 10 varieties.
If your plant is missing some leaves upon arrival, just know they will grow back over time. Please note: succulents leaves are very fragile and may fall off during shipping. Because of their amazing low care requirements, a geometric glass vase, a wall mount, they can even make the perfect desk centerpiece for your office.
We will do our best packgage efforts. 10 varieties - you will receive 10 assorted succulent cuttings, approx 1. 5 inches to 5 inches diameter/long.
Diy home decor: the possiblities are only limited by your imagination; display them in a plant holder, or even in a live wreath. The easiest house plants: more appealing than artificial plastic or fake faux plants, and care is cinch. Our succulents are great for terrarium and decorative pot and easy to care for. All hand selected - each succulent cutting is hand picked individually from our nursery and cut fresh when ship. We promise only the highest quality real live succulent plant cuttings.
7. Bonsai Jack #ad
Bonsai Jack Succulent and Cactus Soil, Jacks Gritty Mix #111, 2 Quarts – Fast Draining – Fight Root Rot – Optimized pH #adBonsai Jack #ad
- Bonsai jack succulent soil mix is used by professionals and hobbyists alike to enhance all sorts of succulent plants, crassula, haworthia, aloe, jade, crassula, including echeveria, lithops, and hundreds more. Ready to use Gritty Mix for the vast majority of succulents. Phone support available with each order.
It will not damage roots on cactus and succulents. It is perfect for succulents, evaporation, cactus, water absorption, bulk density, bonsai and other acid-loving plants. All soil is pre-washed and screened. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Pathogen free with extended pathogen control. Made in the usa: all bonsai jack soil products are lab-tested and manufactured to spec versus other brands who use ingredients derived from reclaimed organic matter containing pathogens such as nematodes and insects that can damage or kill plants.
Fast draining & nurturing: our succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering. Ideal for acid-loving plants: bonsai jack’s ultra-lightweight and airy succulent growing soil is optimized for pH of 5. 5, and particle size. Made with expertise: our ready-to-use trademarked potting blend contains Bonsai Block, Monto Clay and Pine Coir pine fines is a soil mix optimized for plants that require dryer feet between watering. Satisfaction guaranteed: our soil mix is available in bag sizes from 2 quart to 28 gallons.
|Brand||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Model||Succulent and Cactus Soil|
8. Fat Plants San Diego #ad
Fat Plants San Diego Premium Organic Cacti and Succulent Soil with 8 Months of Time-Released Nutrients. Non Peat Moss Mix. 1/2 Gallon #adFat Plants San Diego #ad
- The higher the number, the more concentrated the nutrient is in the fertilizer. Optimal drainage for cactus and succulents. These macro-nutrients are nitrogen N, phosphorus P and potassium K or NPK for short.
18-6-12 time released nutrients will feed your plants for up to 8 months with no additional fertilizer needed.
Ph balanced for all cacti and succulent plants. Nutrient enriched professionally blended cactus and succulent soil. The three numbers on fertilizer represents the value of the three macro-nutrients used by plants. 100% organic growing medium is mixed and packaged in our San Diego, California licensed nursery.
9. Joyful Dirt #ad
Joyful Dirt Premium Concentrated All Purpose Organic Plant Food and Fertilizer. Easy Use Shaker 2 oz #adJoyful Dirt #ad
- Easy application-just shake Joyful Dirt onto soil and water in or mix directly in watering can. Our proprietary plant food mixture will quickly show results. Contains mycorrhizae and other nutrients to Help Plants Grow Quicker and Use Less Water.
Compact and easy to store and use as often as every watering. Organic indoor plant food and garden Fertilizer. Safe for pets and Kids. Grows healthier, larger plants. Whether reviving sick plants or increasing foliage, Joyful Dirt will get directly to the roots and give your plants what they need.
|Brand||Joyful Dirt #ad|
|Manufacturer||IRT Industries #ad|