As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Fruit Bearing Size -6" Pot-NO Ship to TX, HI, FL, AZ, CA, LA, Persian Lime Tree #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Limes are often used to accent the flavours of foods and beverages. Fruiting size. Hardy in zones 10, patio or indoors. Easy to grow.
Loves the sun. We cannot ship citrus to; arizona, guam, lousiana, Florida, Hawaii, California, puerto Rico, Texas, Virgin Islands as per USDA Regulations. Well branched. Size shipped: 6" pot.
2. CitrusTreeNursery.com #ad
2-3 Foot Dwarf Persian Lime Tree in 3.5-Gallon Grower's Pot #adCitrusTreeNursery.com #ad
- Not available in california, Florida, Texas and Arizona due to USDA laws. 2-3 foot tall plus a black 3. 5-gallon Grower's Pot. The foliage is Lush with Fragrant Blossoms. Due to usda laws not available in az, CA, FL, TX. Juicy and delicious Persian Limes are good for juicing.
3. AuSableBotanicals.com #ad
Fruit Bearing Size -6" Pot-NO Ship to TX, CA, LA, HI, FL, AZ, Persian Lime Tree #adAuSableBotanicals.com #ad
- The persian lime Foliage is Lush with Fragrant Blossoms. Juicy and delicious Persian Limes are good for juicing. Not available in california, Florida, Texas and Arizona due to USDA laws. 1-2 foot tall plus a black 4x4 inch Grower's Pot. Due to usda laws not available in az, FL, CA, TX.
4. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Hirt's Key Lime Tree + Certificate, 6" Pot, NO Ship TX,FL,AZ,CA,LA,HI #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- It also includes a history of Hirt's and our exclusive care instructions. Easy to grow. We cannot ship citrus to; arizona, hawaii, Puerto Rico, California, Florida, Louisiana, Texas, Virgin Islands as per USDA Regulations.
Make key lime pie. Can remain outside with temperatures above 40 degrees F. Immediate shipping. Easy to grow. Your key lime tree comes with a gift card certificate that assures you that your Key Lime tree comes from Hirt's Gardens.
5. Citrus.com #ad
CA, TX, HI, Improved Meyer Lemon Tree 2 to 3 Feet, Cannot Ship to AZ, FL, AK #adCitrus.com #ad
- The beautiful Meyer Lemon Tree. Most popular Lemon Tree. Cannot ship to az, fL, TX, ak, ca, HI. Perfect gift for the Home or Garden.
6. The Magnolia Company #ad
Get Fruit, AZ and CA, LA, NO Ship to TX, Dwarf Fruit Tree with Juicy Sweet Lemons, Happy Birthday Meyer Lemon Gift Tree by The Magnolia Company #adThe Magnolia Company #ad
- The magnolia company housewarming tree gifts are a symbol of welcome and hospitality for a new home! customized options are available for a unique gift message and EVEN AN ENGRAVED TREE TAG.
This thriving myer lemon tree gift grows into a mature tree about 10’ tall with a 7’ spread. It is very common to get sweet myer lemons in your FIRST YEAR. A beautiful happy birthday gift tree - right out of the box! this healthy myer lemon Gift Tree is the perfect gift for a welcoming housewarming gift or any gift occasion.
Gift occasions like new baby, housewarming, birthday or get well - this tree gift will be enjoyed as a special gift.
As the tree matures it will set a large quantity of lemons. Review these gift tree options to make this the perfect gift for your family and friends. Can not ship to ca, az, tx, or la. The sweet fragrant blossms set from February to April and produce a heavy fruit set.
7. Thai Greenhouse #ad
Kaffir Lime Tree- Grafted Dwarf Kaffir Lime Thai Ma-grood #adThai Greenhouse #ad
- Grafted dwarf kaffir lime tree is good for container. 2+ ft+ including root, 2 year old Full of leaves large healthy tree, vary in size. No shipping to az, or fl due to the state law and USDA regulation.
Fragrant plant, dark green leaves, smell good in delicious meals and in your house. Cut leaves in summer and store them in the freezer for your cooking all year round. Keep them out door from late may to October for the colder zones and put them in door when the temperature is less than 40 degrees.
They can be planted in ground in zone 9-10 Full size edible leaves and fruits; fruit, juice and leaves are used in Thai, rind, Laotian, Malaysian and Cambodian cooking. It should be the container plant for the other zones. Ca customers, please contact us before placing the order.
8. Florida Foliage #ad
Live Cocktail Tree, Only Ships to FL, Lemon + Key Lime Tree #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- This makes the key lime one of the best dwarf fruit trees to grow in containers and by far the best choice amongst limes. The more sun it receives, the better it will bloom and fruit. If you have limited space in your garden, citrus are easy to grow in pots, this tree is the perfect choice.
The tree is easy to grow outdoors in a sunny place if you live in zone 9 or warmer. Keep the tree outdoors in full sun as much as possible, and once night temperatures fall to 45 degrees you simply bring it indoors to a brightly lit place for the winter.
Choose a sunny location for the citrus medley tree. Skillful gardeners have joined the two plants together to make it easier to have a variety of fruits from just one tree. Make sure you use a pot with a drainage hole and do not stand the pot in water in a saucer. Plant it in ordinary well-drained soil outdoors, and in regular potting soil, or citrus soil mix.
Water well when the soil has begun to dry, and use a citrus fertilizer as directed on the package. A key lime is a small fruit so one small plant it's actually a shrubby dwarf tree can produce many fruit even when kept as small as 2 feet in a planter. It has wonderfully fragrant blooms and bears an abundance of very juicy acidic fruit July through December. The lemon tree prefers full sun, but, fertile, well drained soil and moderate water.
9. CitrusTreeNursery #ad
Hirt's Key Lime Tree + Certificate, 6" Pot, NO Ship TX,FL,AZ,CA,LA,HI #adCitrusTreeNursery #ad
- Not available in california, Florida, Texas and Arizona due to USDA laws. The foliage is lush with Fragrant Blossoms that Soothe the Senses.
1-2 foot tall and a black 4x4 inch Grower's Pot. Keylime trees make a perfect patio plant, anywhere in the country. Due to usda laws not available in az, FL, CA, TX.