As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Brighter Blooms #ad
Cannot Ship to AZ, Brighter Blooms, Thuja Green Giant Arborvitae Tree, Privacy Trees, 1-2 Feet #adBrighter Blooms #ad
- Dense foliage grows thick with incredible fern-shaped branches. 1-2 feet tall – your tree is 1 year old and will arrive 1-2 feet tall, it is not full grown or matured yet. Starting your Thuja in a shady spot may help it grow faster.
No need to prune the tree either, its columnar shape provides an excellent privacy hedge all on its own. If you live here and order this tree, your order will be canceled. Disease resistant – thuja trees are low maintenance and resistant to disease.
Cannot ship to az – the thuja green giant cannot be shipped to AZ due to Federal Agricultural Regulations. Using all-natural fertilizers can assist with faster growth as well.
Bred to be the perfect privacy tree – nosy neighbors got you down? a thick row of arborvitae trees will provide a gorgeous privacy screen that will create the barrier you desire while adding visual appeal. Leave the spray at home; each Thuja tree is resistant to deer and disease. Healthy varieties have a growth rate of 3 feet or more each year. Growing directions - the thuja is versatile and grows in partial shade or full sun.
2. Seedville #ad
25 THUJA TREE Cedar Thuja Occidentalis SeedsComb S/H #adSeedville #ad
- Plant height: 20 - 30’. It is extremely cold tolerant! Light requirements: sun - part shade. Blooms: N/A. Hardiness zone: 2 - 7. Thuja is a very neat & tidy, tall and thin evergreen cedar tree. Plant spacing: 10 - 12’. Soil / water: Average.
3. Thuja #ad
10 Thuja Green Giant Arborvitae 8-12" tall trees #adThuja #ad
- Hardy in zones 5-9 and cold hardy to -20 degrees F. Can grow up to 3 ft. Mature height: 40-50 ft. A year. Starter trees in 3" pots with soil and a minimum ht. Mature width: 20-25 ft. Of 8 inches. Versatile evergreen plant that can be used as a border, a hedge or a stand alone focal point.
4. Thuja #ad
25 Thuja Green Giant Arborvitae 8-14" tall trees #adThuja #ad
- Fast growing 3 ft per year. Mature height to 40 Feet Tall 15 Feet wide. Space 6' - 7' apart for a quick screen. Very hardy zones 5 - 9 Evergreen. Shipped as a potted plant in its soil & Container.
5. Florida Foliage #ad
10 Live Quart Size Plants, Thuja Arborvitae Green Giant, Evergreen Privacy Trees #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Cold hardiness Zone: 5-9. This adaptable and easy to grow plant needs a regular water schedule to ensure the growth of a mature root system. The thuja green giant is the perfect fast growing evergreen for a privacy hedge or wind screen.
Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. Unfortunately we cannot ship to CA and AZ due to agricultural restrictions. Ideally used for a decorative accent, and wind or privacy screen. Amount of sunlight: full sun to partial shade.
Plant one every 5-6 feet and they quickly create a dense barrier. Its rich green foliage grows 30-50 feet tall. After the mature root system is established, except during a drought, watering is needed occasionally, watering is needed regularly.
Pruning is not necessary. The first year of growth requires watering at least once per day. This rapidly-growing, broad pyramidal evergreen tree has medium to dark green foliage. Soil conditions: prefers deep well- drained soil; Adaptable to a wide range of soil conditions including saturated soils. Amount of water: water once per day during first year of growth; Drought tolerant. To maximize its growth allow the necessary amount of space.
6. Sandys Nursery Online #ad
Sandys Nursery Online Thuja Green Giant Arborvitae Lot of 12, Gallon Pot #adSandys Nursery Online #ad
- Privacy screen-height: 30-50 feet & Width: 12-16 feet. Ships: 12 trade gallon pot with soil and staked off for shipping. Growth habit: pyramidal evergreen tree. Does not ship to AZ or CA. The fastest growing tree Sandys Nursery Online offers. Hardiness Zone: 5-10 Foliage: Medium to dark green.
7. maggyplanthome #ad
Evergreen Privacy Plants, 60 Live Trees, Thuja Green Giant Arborvitae #admaggyplanthome #ad
- Prefers direct sunlight, but also does well in partial shade. The thuja green giant is the perfect fast growing evergreen for a privacy hedge or wind screen. Not prone to deer or bagworm problems. Its uniform shape seldom needs pruning, but responds well to shearing.
You'll never have to worry about mixing chemicals or spraying these trees. Its natural pyramidal to conical form boasts dense, rich green foliage that darkens or bronzes slightly in the winter.
It is also resistant to wind once established and can withstand heavy ice or snow, making it a good choice for a natural windbreak. Thrives in southern heat and humidity. This is a tough tree. Grows in almost any soil, even sandy loam or heavy clays.
A durable, handsome accent tree. This is an exceptional landscape tree for use as a screen, hedge or single specimen. The green giant arborvitae is a large, vigorous, fast-growing evergreen—shooting up by as much as 3' per year until maturity. Resists ice and snow damage. One of the finest evergreens for use as screening or a windbreak, this upright conifer is versatile, strong-rooted and virtually disease-free.
8. Pixies Gardens #ad
Green, 50 Plants of Thuja Green Giant, Nature's Privacy Fence, Tall and Beautiful Hedge #adPixies Gardens #ad
- Mature size is 60-80' height and 15-25' width. Liner plant 14-20" tall, shipped bare-root, around 1 old plants. Fast grower to 3-5 feet per year. Hardy in zones 6-1050plants of thuja green giant Trees-pack of 50 liners.
9. Florida Foliage #ad
Thuja Arborvitae Green Giant Qty 40 Live Trees Evergreen Privacy #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- The thuja green giant is the perfect fast growing evergreen for a privacy hedge or wind screen. The thuja green giant is the perfect fast growing evergreen for a privacy hedge or wind screen. They need to grow below the ground before they can grow above the ground.
Grows in almost any soil, even sandy loam or heavy clays. You get that classic French Renaissance look without having to prune or shear. Resists ice and snow damage.
Drought tolerant - disease & insect resistant - Easy to grow & very adaptable You can block out neighbors while taking very little yard space. Prefers direct sunlight, but also does well in partial shade. Plant one every 5-6 feet and they quickly create a dense barrier.
Search: florida foliage To View Our Full Collection. Thuja green Giants grow in a uniform shape and height. This is a tough tree. Plant one every 5-6 feet and they quickly create a dense barrier. True thuja green giants are hybrids grown from branch cuttings, not seed. The thuja green giant quickly gives you a lush, rich privacy screen 3-5 feet per year once established.