As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DH7 Enterprise #ad
Haworthia 'Zebra Plant' White Stripe Aloe Spiky Succulent 2 inch #adDH7 Enterprise #ad
- Your package will be shipped in a box and meticulously bubble-wrapped. Tender soft succulent - will not tolerate frost. Needs good drainage. We guarantee plant's safe arrival otherwise we will refund or send you a replacement plant.
Heat and drought tolerant. The plants are shipped with root and dirt. Great indoor plant on sunny or bright windowsills. We guarantee plant's safe arrival otherwise we will refund or send you a replacement plant. Please buy 72 hour heat pack to protect your plant from winter weather -- https://www. Amazon. Com/dp/b0776pRS96.
2. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Zebra Plant, Haworthia fasciata, Easy to grow/Hard to kill Succulent- 2" Pot #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Prefers bright, indirect light, or morning sun. Slow growing. Water when dry. Immediate shipping in 2. 5" pot. Easy to grow.
3. California Tropicals #ad
4" from California Tropicals, Haworthia Zebra Succulent #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- Perfect gift for any occasion! All of our listings have very representative pictures of what you will receive. California Tropicals. This plant comes fully rooted in a 4" pot, ready to grow in your beautiful home or office! Enhance Your Environment.
4. Costa Farms #ad
4-Inch Haworthia, in Black Gold Décor Ceramic Room Decor, Costa Farms Succulents Fully Rooted Live Indoor Plant #adCosta Farms #ad
- Shallow-rooted, short stemmed; low-maintenance, tolerates weeks without water. Great for room decor or dorm decor. Upright growth with tough rosette-shaped leaves; tolerates medium to bright light. Grows 3-4 inches tall and 4 inches wide; Comes in a ceramic pot measuring 5 inches in diameter and 4.
5 inches tall. Comes in a modern white ceramic pot with a touch of gold, plant may vary due to availability, topped with river rock, environment and season. Compact, dark green leaves, drought tolerant succulent with stiff, broadly striped in white; fits into small spaces.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
5. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Super Zebra Plant, Haworthia fasciata sp., Easy to grow/Hard to kill -2.5" Pot #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Water when dry. Slow growing. Immediate shipping in 2. 5" pot. Prefers bright, indirect light, or morning sun. Easy to grow.
6. DH7 Enterprise #ad
Haworthia Pumila African Pearl Plant Zebra Haworthia 2 inch #adDH7 Enterprise #ad
- The flowers are greenish to brownish-white in colour and waxy in texture. The leaves are up to 6 inches 15 cm long and up to 08 inch 2 cm wide, both surfaces prominently covered in large white tubercles in indistinct rows, triangular-ovate to broadly lanceolate, dark brownish-green, upright and incurving, more or less stemless, and particularly conspicuous on the underside of the leaf surface.
As with all succulents, the most dangerous situation is too much water—they should never be allowed to sit in water under any circumstances.
We guarantee plant's safe arrival otherwise we will refund or send you a replacement plant. The flower spike is up to 16 inches 40 cm tall. At the same time, these decorative little plants can be grown in interesting containers such as tea cups and even miniature baby shoes.
Haworthia are not considered difficult houseplants to grow—if you can keep a pot of aloe alive on a windowsill, chances are you can do the same with a dish of Haworthia. The tubercles are more or less round and raised. Haworthia pumila is a succulent plant, compact, and up to 12 inches 30 cm tall and up to 6 inches 15 cm across.
7. Hirts: Cacti & Succulents #ad
2" Pot, Easy to grow/Hard to kill, Haworthia Collection 3 Plants, SUPER SALE #adHirts: Cacti & Succulents #ad
- The collection of 3 different Haworthias you will receive are growing in 2" pots. Haworthias rarely require a pot larger than 4-inches in diameter making them ideally suited for a bright windowsill.
Haworthias are a genus of small succulent plants confined in the wild almost exclusively to the Republic of South Africa. They are 3-4 inches tall. Variety in the assortment sent will vary.
8. FATPLANTS #ad
Fat Plants San Diego Living Indoor Succulents and Cactus Rooted in Plastic Planters with Soil 2 Inch, Haworthia Zebra #adFATPLANTS #ad
- Colorful plants will fade due to being in a dark box for several days but should brighten back up with the correct lighting and care.
Please refer to product description for more on individual varieties. Fully rooted living succulent plant standard plastic growers pot with soil. Plants are shipped directly from our nursery to your door.
Plants may arrive taller, shorter, thicker or less thick based on health, wider, availability, narrower, season and readiness. Plants may not be identical to the photos as they are live plants and grow differently throughout the year. Fatplants is a family-owned and operated California licensed nursery and grower.
9. Hirt's Gardens #ad
3.5" Pot, Zebra Haworthia Plant, Easy to grow/Hard to kill! #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Immediate shipping in 3. 5" pot. Water when dry. Easy to grow. Slow growing. Prefers bright, indirect light, or morning sun.