As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy Pots 3" Round 22 Bonus Pack #adJiffy #ad
- This product is made in China. 3-inch diameter. Genuine jiffy pots and strips contain 100-percent Canadian Sphagnum peat. Jiffy peat products go straight from indoors to the ground or to a container without disturbing tender young roots.
22 per pack. Ferry morse jiffy-pots 3, round - Bonus 22 Pack Jiffy-Pots 3, round, Bonus 22 pack.22 per pack. The preformed pots improve root development and are made with Canadian sphagnum peat moss.
2. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy Pots 3" Round 22 Bonus Pack, 4 Pack #adJiffy #ad
- The preformed pots improve root development and are made with Canadian sphagnum peat moss. Jiffy peat products go straight from indoors to the ground or to a container without disturbing tender young roots. 22 per pack. Sold as 4 Pack. 3-inch diameter.
3. South Slope Garden Supply #ad
100% Biodegradable Peet Pots for seedlings, Peat Pots 3" Jiffy Pots Made in North America, 3 Inch Round Peat Pots, Peat Pots Pack of 100 #adSouth Slope Garden Supply #ad
- Protect your seedlings – the biodegradable peat pot allows you to start your seedlings in a controlled environment before transplanting, and other environmental factors. They may have organic debris in the package but all Jiffy Pots are 100% NEW from North American factory. Our pots are certified Jiffy Brand, made from 100% peat moss. Versatile – whether you are a professional looking to start your seedlings before transplanting, without harming the environment.
Plant flowers, these all-natural peat pots will do the job, beatsand anything you like! Provide your family with tasty, tomatoes, peas, or a casual flower lover, cucumbers, saplings, herbs, looking for an organic alternative to the plastic flower pot, squashes, carrots, safe vegetables straight from your garden or backyard!.
Some of our competitors use rubber or plastic filler in their pots, meaning they won’t completely break down. Organic these all-natural peat pots are eco-friendly and 100% biodegradable as they break down in the soil as time goes by. These planting pots have been carefully designed to keep your plants healthy, protecting them from frost, these garden and kitchen pots prevent root circulation, facilitating proper aeration and becoming one with the soil, as well as transplant shock.
In this way, they produce no waste. Just add some potting soil and seeds to start growing something marvelous! Sustainability – why spend more money on plastic or ceramic pots that are terrible for the environment? These peat pots will grow your seedlings and allow you to transfer them into the Earth seamlessly, if you choose. Beauty – for only a few dollars, you can grow a variety of plants and flowers in your home that will a stunning, natural beauty.
4. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy Pots 3" Round 22 Bonus Pack 2 #adJiffy #ad
- This product is made in China. Genuine jiffy pots and strips contain 100-percent Canadian Sphagnum peat 3-Inch diameter. Jiffy peat products go straight from indoors to the ground or to a container without disturbing tender young roots.
The preformed pots improve root development and are made with Canadian sphagnum peat moss. Includes 2 set of 22 pack each total 44 pack.
5. Jiffy Pots #ad
100 NEW Round Jiffy Peat Pots Size 3x3 ~ Pots Are 3 Inch Round At the Top and 3 Inch Deep. Basic pack Original Version #adJiffy Pots #ad
- These pots are used by nurseries. Quantity : 100 pots. Avoiding most of the root shock. Pot dimensions : 3 inch Round At the Top and 3 Inch Deep. Peat pots, just transplant directly into the ground.
|Brand||Jiffy Pots #ad|
|Manufacturer||Jiffy Pots #ad|
6. ANGTUO #ad
Peat Pots for Garden Seedling Tray ANGTUO 3in 100% Eco-Friendly Organic Germination Seedling Trays Biodegradable 102 Pack #adANGTUO #ad
- Suitable for saplings and starters: round Peat pot 3 inch diameter Suitable for planting flowers, vegetables, strawberries, herbs, hanging plants, Saplings and so on.
Eco friendly way to grow! features: self-absorbing, breathable, suitable peat pots for seedlings, biodegradable, Just plant the whole pot without taking out the seedlings. Eco friendly material: 100% natural and biodegradable pots with organic peat for healthy seedlings.
Prevent transplant shock: seedling starter trays, By becoming one with the root ball and promoting aeration, these starter peat pots are great for transplanting plants without causing root circulation or harm. New upgrade: we have added the function of the bottom hole, which can drain excess water in time and keep the root healthy.
7. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy 3 in Pots #adJiffy #ad
- Made from canadian sphagnum peat moss. 22-pack. 3" round peat pots are the ideal choice for seed starting, indoors or out. All natural, biodegradable pots can be used to start virtually any plant.
An easy way to grow great plants and reduce the number of plastic containers ending up in your local landfill.
|Manufacturer||JIFFY PRODUCTS #ad|
8. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy Peat Pots 3" X 3" Strips 12 Strips 72 Pots #adJiffy #ad
- Great for: large vegetables Like Squash and Pumpkins or Larger Flower Transplants. Each pot measures: 3" square by 3" tall. Reduce transplant shock: Plant Pots right into the ground. Reduce transplant shock: Plant Pots right into the ground. Omri listed: can Be Used in Organic Production.
9. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed 3 inch Square Jiffy Pots Pack of 100 #adPark Seed #ad
- Each size sold in sets of 100 The 2¼-inch-high and -wide square pots are ideal for placement in trays. For larger square Jiffy Pots, consider the 3-inch size. Jiffy pots are great for annuals, and are especially effective for hard-to-transplant species.
Iffy pots are constructed entirely of lightweight, so as the roots develop, sturdy Canadian sphagnum "peat moss", they eventually grow right through the Jiffy Pot wall and into the garden soil! It's been working like a charm for decades!.
The only seed-starting method many gardeners will use, Jiffy Pots revolutionized gardening and continue to be one of the most popular ways of growing from seed for transplant into the garden. Because you plant the entire pot without disturbing the root system, perennials, and vegetables, many plants which normally suffer transplant shock make the transition without turning a leaf!.