As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Scotts #ad
Use in Full Sun, Seeds up to 4,725 sq. ft, Light Shade, and Medium Drought Resistance, Fine Bladed Texture, Scotts Turf Builder Grass Kentucky Bluegrass Mix-7 lb #adScotts #ad
- Exclusive 4 in 1 watersmart plUS Coating absorbs more water, feeds with essential nutrients and protects seedlings from disease. Scotts turf builder grass seed Kentucky Bluegrass mix continuously self-repairs to withstand wear and tear for a thick, durable lawn.
Not available in LA. Kentucky bluegrass seed mix designed for full sun and light shade, with a fine bladed texture and medium drought resistance. Ft. Seeds up to 4, 725 sq.
2. Greenview #ad
3 lb, GreenView 2829352 Fairway Formula Grass Seed Kentucky Bluegrass Blend #adGreenview #ad
- Greenview yard wide guarantee: Your Satisfaction or Your Money Back. Ft. Superior drought and disease resistance blend, best for full sun to medium shade areas.
Pair with greenview fairway formula Grass Seed Seeding Success, a biodegradable mulch with fertilizer that protects grass seed while it germinates. Kentucky bluegrass tolerates foot traffic and bounces back quickly from injury.
Produces a lawn with a beautiful deep green color. Seed germination in 14-28 days for a well-established lawn. Coverage if seeding new lawn; 3, 000 sq. Uncoated seeds ensure maximum seed coverage; 1, 500 sq. Ft. Coverage if over seeding existing lawn.
|Manufacturer||Lebanon Seaboard Corporation #ad|
|Warranty||Lebanon Seaboard Corporation guarantees you will be satisfied with the performance of this product when used as directed, or your money back. If not satisfied, describe the nature of your problem and simply send proof of purchase to: Lebanon Seaboard Corporation 1600 East Cumberland Street Lebanon, PA 17042.|
3. Barenbrug #ad
Barenbrug USA TVKBG7 TV 7 lb Kentucky Bluegrass Seed #adBarenbrug #ad
- For use in sunny to moderate shade conditions. Available in a 7Lb bag. 100% quality Kentucky Bluegrass.
|Manufacturer||BARENBRUG USA #ad|
4. Pendelton Turf Supply #ad
Burlingham Seeds Ideal PRO Shade Mix | 40% Creeping Red Fescue 20% Chewings Fescue 40% Kentucky Bluegrass | Professional Quality Seed 50 lbs 10,000 sq ft #adPendelton Turf Supply #ad
- Germination time: germination of the grass seed mixture will start between 10-14 days and continue through 21 days. We suggest: https://www. Amazon. Com/dp/b085zktcd9?ref=myi_title_dp. Kentucky bluegrass is great for wear tolerance, vigorous recuperative ability, and broad-based disease resistance while maintaining high summer density.
Application rate: 5 lbs per 1, 000 sq. Grass seed will continue to thicken throughout growing season. Ex. Grass seed germinates when soil temperatures are consistently above 50°F.
This roughly corresponds to daytime air temperatures between 60°F and 75°F. If grass seed is applied in fall, are the best times to seed, but can be used anytime during the growing season, between 60°F and 80°F, then germinate when soil temperatures reach 50°F in spring.
Ideal pro shade mix grass seed contains 40% creeping red fescue, 20% Chewings Fescue, and 40% Kentucky Bluegrass. When to apply: spring and fall, any ungerminated grass seeds will remain dormant throughout winter, applicable to your region. Creeping red fescue and chewings fescue provide germination, tolerance, and durability in shaded areas. Ft. Use on residential lawns, golf courses, athletic fields, municipal and community parks, and other high-traffic areas.
5. Barenbrug #ad
Barenbrug USA TVKBG3 TV 3 lb Kentucky Bluegrass Seed #adBarenbrug #ad
- Available in a 3Lb bag. For use in sunny to moderate shade conditions. 100% quality Kentucky Bluegrass.
|Manufacturer||BARENBRUG USA #ad|
6. WONDERLAWN #ad
Wonderlawn Easy Care Transition Zone Lawn Seed Mixture Turf-Type Tall Fescue and Kentucky Bluegrass, 3 lb Bag #adWONDERLAWN #ad
- No assembly is required. Elite grass seed mixture: This seed is a mixture of Turf-Type Tall Fescue and Kentucky Bluegrass. Less everything: using this seed requires less water, less fertilizer, and less maintenance! Durable: creates a tough and beautiful lawn that lasts.
Open the bag and get seeding! Coverage: covers Up To 750 Sq ft.
7. Pennington #ad
7 Pounds, Pennington Smart Seed Sun and Shade Grass Seed and Fertilizer Mix #adPennington #ad
- This bag covers up to 2, 330 sq. The perfect mix of tall fescue, Perennial Ryegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass and Fine Fescue to survive sun and moderate shade. Ideal grass seed for lawns that receive sun in some parts and moderate shade in others.
Save up to 30% more water year after year versus ordinary grass seed. Contains just the right amount of fertilizer to help your lawn succeed. Ft. Excellent disease resistance and very good drought tolerance. Guaranteed to grow. For areas getting 4 to 6 hours of sunlight. See results in 8 to 21 days.
|Manufacturer||Central Garden & Pet #ad|
|Warranty||If you are not satisfied, please let us know why and contact us about a refund. Keep your bag and proof of purchase. WE STAND BEHIND OUR PRODUCTS. OR YOUR MONEY BACK MAIL TO: Pennington Seed, Inc. Customer Service Dept. PO Box 290 Madison, GA 30650 CALL US 1.800.285.SEED WEBSITE pennington.com|
8. Pendelton Turf Supply #ad
Jacklin Seed, 100% Kentucky Bluegrass | Certified Grass Seed 50 lbs 20,000 sq ft, Biltmore Blue Blend #adPendelton Turf Supply #ad
- Biltmore blue blend contains 100% kentucky bluegrass. Ex. If you have 10, 000 sq ft to seed, use with starter fertilizer. Check out our new blue magic biltmore blue blend: https://www. Amazon. Com/dp/b0929g3h2q?ref=myi_title_dp. Note: any purchase smaller than 50 lbs will be repackaged into a resealable bag.
Kentucky bluegrass is great for wear tolerance, vigorous recuperative ability, and broad-based disease resistance while maintaining high summer density. Germination time: kentucky bluegrass will germinate between 14-21 days. The blend contains a variety of different low mow Kentucky Bluegrasses specially selected to provide peak performance in heat, drought, and humidity while providing shade tolerance with a quick spring green-up.
Grass seed will continue to thicken throughout growing season. Grass seed germinates when soil temperatures are consistently above 50°F.
When to apply: spring and fall, applicable to your region. If grass seed is applied in fall, are the best times to seed, between 60°F and 80°F, but can be used anytime during the growing season, any ungerminated grass seeds will remain dormant throughout winter, then germinate when soil temperatures reach 50°F in spring. Use on residential lawns, parks, golf courses, athletic fields or any area where you want high quality lawn and landscape. Ft. Application rate: 2.
9. SeedRanch Bluegrass #ad
Midnight Kentucky Bluegrass Seed Certified, 50 Lbs. #adSeedRanch Bluegrass #ad
- Certified Seeds for Maximum Results. Great choice for Mixing With Fescue Grass. Plant 50 lbs. Adds exceptional Character To Any Cool Climate Lawn. Per 15, 000 Sq. Ft. Amazing deep Green/Blue Color.