As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Seeds Of Change 8174 Certified Organic Lacy Phacelia #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Certified organic seeds: in a garden or greenhouse, these organic Lacy Phacelia seeds blossom into a beautiful array of elegant colors that bring beneficial insects & pollination to your garden. Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens.
Flower garden: hone your green thumb for these beautiful organic flower seeds.
Plant & watch them grow in garden beds, terra cotta pots, & outdoors to promote pollination and natural pest control. Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years.
Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO. Perfect especially for heirloom seeds. Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989.
|Brand||SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seeds Of Change #ad|
|Warranty||We guarantee all products offered and our return policy is hassle-free. if any purchase fails to meet your standards or complete satisfaction, simply return it within 30 days for a product exchange or full refund of the purchase price.|
2. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Lacy Phacelia #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sowing rate: 3 ounces per 1, 000 square feet or 7 pounds per acre. Height: 24 - 36 inch annual. Bloom color: Blue-violet. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Usda zones: 3 - 10 . Company.
3. Everwilde Farms #ad
Everwilde Farms, 1000 Lacy Phacelia Native Wildflower Seeds, Gold Vault Jumbo Seed Packet #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil. Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault.
First quality native wildflower Seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet. Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds. Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code.
4. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Aka Purple Tansy, Phacelia Tanacetifolia, Phacelia"Lacy Fiddleneck" Flowers, Non GMO Seeds, 300 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Lacy fiddleneck is intolerant of shade and can only handle moderately saline soils. It prefers well drained soil and moderate moisture, medium and finely textured soil types. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
It will begin blooming in early spring and we have seen it continue until mid-August, when the plants ripen and set seed.
It is a rapidly growing annual species that will work well in areas where temperatures do not dip below 50° F during the growing season zones 3-10 Deer resistant. Bright & beautiful! fantastic addition to your home flower garden! Attracts bees, butterflies and birds.
It requires full sun and will grow in arid, though it is adapted to coarse, drought conditions. Direct sow outdoors 1/16" deep in spring or fall or can start indoors before last frost. Lacy fiddleneck is a premier pollinator species that will draw in droves of honey bees and other beneficial insects. Usda zones: 3, 6, 5, 8, 7, 9, 4, 10 scientific name phacelia tanacetifolia product type native flower color Purple Cycle Annual Origin Native Height 8-20" Germination Time 7-20 days Planting Season Spring Bloom Season Spring, Summer Weeks to Bloom 5 to 6 weeks.
5. COOL BEANS N SPROUTS #ad
100 Count Lacy Phacelia Flower Seeds,"COOL BEANS N SPROUTS" Brand. Home Gardening. #adCOOL BEANS N SPROUTS #ad
- Main picture does not indicate the amount being sent. All seeds are grown and packaged to order in the U. S. A. 3. 00 flat rate shipping on all order sizes shipped within the usa.
Thank you for your order from a small, family-run business! Cool beans n Sprouts Brand. You will receive the quantity of seed you purchased from the title listing.
6. Red Supply Solution #ad
Fiddle Neck Tansies/Purple Fiddleneck, Purple Tansy 350 Seeds, Phacelia Tanacetifolia Flower Seed, Blue Tansy Unusual Flower Seeds for Planting, Lacy Phacelia Purple Flowers #adRed Supply Solution #ad
- Growth rate - tansy plant is an annual herb that grows erect to a maximum height near 100 centimeters with none to a few branches. Contact us for solution.
Large flowers - the dense and hairy inflorescence is a one-sided curving or coiling cyme of bell-shaped flowers in shades of blue and lavender. Each flower is just under a centimeter long. Hardiness zones - tansy plants are suitable for growing in USDA hardiness zones plant 7 through 10 Feedback - if you do not satisfy with the purchase, please do not leave negative neutral feedback.
Plant tansy seeds in full sun. Best quality - this package contains 350 of Purple Tansy seeds. We will try our best to fix the problem as soon as possible.
7. IB Prosperity #ad
Lacy Phacelia, 1 oz Seeds Approx 157638 Seeds of Phacelia tanacetifolia #adIB Prosperity #ad
- You will get 1 packet contains 1 oz Seeds Approx 157638 Seeds of Phacelia tanacetifolia, Lacy Phacelia. Phacelia tanacetifolia is a species of phacelia known by the common names lacy phacelia, blue tansy or purple tansy.
Stratification: none required. Germination: sow seed 1/8" deep, tamp the soil, mulch the seed bed. Minimum Hardiness Zone: annual. This is an annual herb which grows erect to a maximum height near 100 centimeters. Scarification: none required.
8. SmartMe #ad
500 Seeds G126, Lacy Phacelia Seeds, Purple Tansy Flower Seeds, Flower Seeds #adSmartMe #ad
- Thrives in dry to moist soils. Used as a cover crop or intercropped in row plantings, it can increase beneficial insect diversity and populations in gardens, fields, orchards and vineyards while suppressing weeds. Seeds will germinate in 12-30 days.
Direct sow every couple of weeks from last frost end of March on the coast to mid-June. Phacelia tanacetifolia also called fiddleneck and purple tansy. Seed will germinate in cold soils, but requires darkness.
Flowering begins 6–8 weeks after germination, though the plant needs 13 hours of daylight to bloom. Season & zone exposure: full sun zone: 3-10 timing no need to start phacelia indoors. Annual. This will produce a full summer of flowers.
Feathery leaves look similar to Sweet Cicely. It winter kills at 18° and can be turned under. The small frizzy curling lavender-blue sprays of this bushy 18–30" annual bloom for two months and provide high-quality pollen and nectar, making it one of the most popular insectary plants for honeybees, bumblebees and syrphid flies. Native to southwestern US and northern Mexico. Phacelia honey is clear and delicate.
9. Narcissus. #ad
Seeds for Planting Home Gardens, Lacy Phacelia- 250 Seeds, Easy Grow #adNarcissus. #ad
- The lacy phacelia flower spike is light blue-violet and has bees busy all day long, and the foliage is fern-like and lacy in appearance. Press the wild flower seeds into the soil, cover 1/8, and keep seeds moist continuously.
Sprinklers can make the stems flop. If you want to bring bees and other beneficial insects to your garden, start Lacy Phacelia seeds. Sow lacy phacelia seeds in the early spring when there is still a chance of frost.
This annual wildflower grows well in hot, harsh desert conditions, but it adapts easily to other environments. Thin seedlings to 12 inches apart. Give it a sunny location in the garden and water from the roots occasionally. Type: Seeds. Lacy phacelia will drop its own wildflower seeds. From united States.