As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Nature Tea #ad
Silybum marianum Loose Seeds 100% from Nature 08 oz, Organic Milk Thistle Seeds #adNature Tea #ad
- Enjoy nature's refreshment and healing. Known to be Hepato-tonic. Usda certified organic, harvested in Europe. Contains a significant amount of amino acids, most notably, protein and, a group of chemical compounds called silymarin.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Milk Thistle Herb Plant Seed, 200 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Company. Sowing rate: 1 - 2 seeds per plant. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Usda zones: 5 - 10 Bloom color: Pink. Height: 40 - 55 inch biennial.
3. SeedsUA #ad
Seeds Holy Thistle Milk Mary Silybum Marianum Medicinal Herbs for Planting Heirloom Non GMO #adSeedsUA #ad
- Instructions in English are included. Usda hardiness zone: 6 -10 to 0 °f, 7 0 to 10 °f, 8 10 to 20 °f, 9 20 to 30 °F. Species: silybum marianum; Germanation: 90-95%. Package includes about 150 seeds. Season of interest: Spring, Summer, Autumn.
4. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Milk Thistle Seeds Silybum marianum 15+ Rare Medicinal Heirloom Herb Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Offering 15+ milk thistle seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope.
5. BIG PACK EDIBLE FLOWER Seeds by MySeeds.Co #ad
Organic Milk Thistle, Grown in Monastery Gardens Since Ancient Times, Silybum marianum Flower HERB Seeds, 200+, Edible Flower Seeds by MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Big Pack, Milk Thistle ORG #adBIG PACK EDIBLE FLOWER Seeds by MySeeds.Co #ad
- Milk thistle - silybum marianum flower herb SEEDS aka Holy Thistle, Lady's Thistle and Blessed Thistle. 200+ seeds per packet - BIG PACK. Note: cannot ship to wa, OR, or TX.
Grown in monastery gardens since ancient times - Zone 5-10 . Originally a native of Southern Europe through to Asia, it is now found throughout the world. Buyer assumes responsibility.
6. Bianca Rosa #ad
ZIN: 428063, Milk Thistle Seed, Cream 2 oz #adBianca Rosa #ad
- Today, milk thistle is best known as a produce. This storied herb has been used in liver preparations since antiquity: Greek physician, calling it "Silybum" around the 1st century, provides the oldest reference of its value; Theophrastus mentioned milk thistle around the 4th century; and Pliny the Elder wrote on the effects of bile flow by milk thistle, Dioscorides, A.
D. Milk thistle is an edible herbaceous annual or biennial plant with a dense prickly flower head with purplish tubular flowers.
7. Sow No GMO #ad
Sow No GMO Milk Thistle Non GMO Heirloom Therapeutic Garden Herb 100 Seeds #adSow No GMO #ad
- Seeds for: Herb Gardening. Non-gmo - heirloom - open Pollinated - High Germination Rate. Therapeutic, detoxifying herb. The entire plant buds, roots, blooms, leaves and seeds is edible. Grows in all usda zones: 1, 4, 6, 8, 10, 2, 3, 5, 9, 7, 11.
|Brand||Sow No GMO #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sow No GMO #ad|
8. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Blessed Holy Milk Thistle Seed, Silybum marianum -B160, 125 Seeds, or 1/8 Ounce #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Blessed holy or mary milk thistle - silybum marianum - Milkthistle was used during the Middle Ages to treat bubonic plague, and as a tonic for monks.
This is an edible herb. In modern times, indigestion and other purposes. Blessed thistle seeds || free shipPING || NON GMO. Keep seeds moist until germination; plant spacing: 12 - 15 inches || Zellajake Farm and Garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013".
Moist cold stratify at 39f for 4wks, recycle; light required: No - should be planted in darkness; Depth: 1/4 inch; Sowing Rate: 1 - 2 seeds per plant. The flowering tops, herbal teas made from blessed thistle are used for loss of appetite, leaves, and upper stems are used to make medicine.
9. Frozen Seed Capsules #ad
Milk Thistle Seeds Silybum marianum 15+ Rare Medicinal Heirloom Herb Seeds in FROZEN SEED CAPSULES for The Gardener & Rare Seeds Collector, Plant Seeds Now or Save Seeds for Years #adFrozen Seed Capsules #ad
- Seeds saved in a frozen environment can last for decades. Seeds will arrive packed inside our one-of-a-kind Frozen Seed Capsules - an air/water-tight glass vial packed with organic cotton and moisture-absorbing silica beads.
The screw-top lid provides an air/water-tight environment to keep seeds dry. Plant your seeds now or save seeds to grow year after year. Store in the freezer to protect and preserve your seeds for many years of excellent germination rates.
Perfect for both the rare seeds collector and avid gardener, Frozen Seed Capsules make saving seeds easy and effective! Frozen seed capsules make great gifts! The glass vial ensures protection for long-term storage and seeds are easily viewable, yet completely secure; no more flimsy envelopes! Organic cotton keeps seeds dry and comfortable and color-changing silica beads absorb moisture to prevent seed damage.
The perfect environment for long-term seed storage! Frozen seed capsules are designed as a time capsule for seeds.