As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ORX PLUS TOOLS #ad
ORXPLUS Tools Motorcycle/Bike Coil Spring Shock Compressor #adORX PLUS TOOLS #ad
- Use with a 3/8" sq & 17mm Hex ratchet wrench. Plase follow the instructions under before use. Unsuitable for use on UTV/ATV. Cannot completely avoid the spring be scratched.
Essential for the assembly and disassembly of suspension units. With 8 spare plastic spring protectors in metal storage case. Suitable for most types of classic and modern motorcycle coil springs.
2. ALPHA MOTO #ad
ALPHA MOTO Motorcycle Bike Shock Coil Spring Compressor Tool Kit Compatible with Honda Suzuki Yamaha Kawasaki CB KZ XS GS 550 650 750 850 950 #adALPHA MOTO #ad
- The kit includes: 1 pair of coil spring compressors. Medal case. Comes with four plastic spare inserts which helps to protect the colored spring coating from damage. Made of square stainless steel housing with alloy steel bolts. The listing is for universal motorcycle coil spring compressors.
|Brand||ALPHA MOTO #ad|
|Manufacturer||ALPHA MOTO #ad|
3. Orion Motor Tech #ad
Orion Motor Tech Macpherson Strut Spring Compressor,13/16in Socket 1/2in Drive, Coil Spring Compressor Tool #adOrion Motor Tech #ad
- 3. Click "Ask a question". Constructed with forged hooks and center screw hardened for maximum strength and longevity, designed to withstand extreme pressure in any environment, ideal for professional mechanic and automotive repair novice. Heavy duty 11-4/5” strut spring compressor tool – set of 2 pair – macpherson spring compression, and damaged pieces; Easy and super-fast setup; Attach the brackets completely onto the spring, strut tubes, tighten, 13/16” Socket 1/2" Drive to compress the coil spring to replace the shock absorber unit or spring; For repairs on bent struts, and remove the strut; Lubricate threads with anti-seize compound for prolonged life.
If you are not satisfied with this product or if you have any question, only have point of departure, please feel free to contact us. 1. Go to your amazon account and find the order. 2. Click the seller name and enter the store page.
Wide compatible with struts assembly that remove from the vehicle to transfer the old spring on the new strut, hex-shaped end for a 13/16-inch wrench or socket and allows a 1/2-inch extension for adjustment if the strut is too close to the tool, 11. 5-inches threaded rods for 10-inches to 105-inches maximum opening to fit jaws to coils Wide jaws with standard diameter of approximately 6 inches OD front coil springs. Orion motor tech pursue outstanding quality and 2-year warranty service, there is no terminal point.
4. TUSK #ad
TUSK Shock Spring Compressor #adTUSK #ad
- Makes motorcycle shock spring removal and installation a simple task. Durable chromoly and stainless steel construction. Bolt head accepts a 17mm wrench or a 3/8" ratchet to make the compression quick. Sold in pair a must for spring removal. Complete with a quality steel holding case.
5. Shankly #ad
Shankly Spring Compressor Tool 2 Pieces, Heavy Duty Build, Strong and Durable Spring Compressor with Safety Guard and Carrying Case, Ultra Rugged Coil Spring Compressor #adShankly #ad
- Do not use impact gun to tighten, apply even pressure to both by hand using a ratchet wrench. Shankly’s coil compressor hooks grip springs tightly by turning easy to use hex nuts. Universal compressor tool: wide jaw capacity 23 mm - 280 mm make Shankly’s coil spring compressor tool is ideal for a range of vehicles, assisting the mechanic with years of compression jobs.
Rugged and durable frame: shankly’s heavy duty spring compressor for struts and coil springs reduces tool flexing, bending, and warping, providing confidence to the mechanic.
Ideal solution for larger vehicles. Grease threads well to preserve threads and avoid stripping. Shankly’s strut spring compressors feature lower security jaws, adjustable safety bars and a safety guard to reduce work site perils.
Important safety instructions: coil spring tool work can be dangerous. Strong and secure hooks reduce slippage: Avoid strut compressors with flimsy hooks creating slippage and other safety problems. Large cars and trucks, no problem: many coil spring compressor tools slip and buckle under high tension, Shankly’s heavy duty spring compressor tool bears 1000 kg maximum capacity per pair.
6. Shankly #ad
2 Steel Jaw Claws to Wrap Coil Spring Safely, 370mm Drop Forged Coil Spring Compressor #adShankly #ad
- Drop forged cr-v steel: shankly’s coil spring compressor tool is built with heat treated, high quality CR-V steel to ensure you obtain a professional job performance every time.
One year warranty: actions speak louder than words. Limited space, no problem: Shankly’s coil spring compressor kit is designed for use in limited space under the wheel arch.
We are so confident in this heavy duty coil spring compressor that it’s backed by a one year manufacturer's warranty. Strong grip: this spring coil compressor features specially crafted claws which enhance safety by wrapping around coils for a sure grip. Versatile fit: works well with springs between 90-370mm. Maximum jaw opening is 370mm.
7. ABN #ad
ABN 11.5in Strut Spring Compressor Tool – Set of 2 Pair – Macpherson Spring Compression, 13/16in Socket 1/2in Drive #adABN #ad
- Built to last: constructed with forged hooks and center screw hardened for maximum strength and longevity; Designed to withstand extreme pressure in any environment; For professional use. Easy to use: use the abn 11. 5” inch strut spring compressor tool – set of 2 pair – macpherson spring compression, tighten, and damaged pieces; Easy and super-fast setup; Attach the brackets completely onto the spring, 13/16” socket 1/2" Drive to compress the coil spring to replace the shock absorber unit or spring; For repairs on bent struts, strut tubes, and remove the strut; Lubricate threads with anti-seize compound for prolonged life.
Wide range of compatibility: universally compatible with struts assembly that remove from the vehicle to transfer the old spring on the new strut; Hex-shaped end for a 13/16-inch wrench or socket and allows a 1/2-inch extension for adjustment if the strut is too close to the tool; 11.
5-inch threaded rods for 10-inch to 105-inch maximum opening to fit jaws to coils Wide jaws with standard diameter of approximately 6 inches OD front coil springs. Locks into place: acme threaded rod with broad spring contact and built-in detent pins to lock the coil spring in place for safer spring compression; Acme threaded rod allows for durable and smooth compression of springs both on or off the vehicle with hand or power tools. Easy storage: heavy-duty plastic blow-molded carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization.
8. Motion Pro #ad
Motion Pro Shock Spring Compressor #adMotion Pro #ad
- Motion pro is dedicated to producing the most versatile, unique and durable products for professional and home use. Do it right the first time with Motion Pro Tools.
Safely removes the spring on most coilover shocks. One of their goals is to offer tools of convenience. Motion pro tools are designed to be simple to use, yet durable enough to withstand the harshest conditions.
|Brand||Motion Pro #ad|
|Manufacturer||Motion Pro #ad|
9. Hiltex #ad
Hiltex 50604 10" Coil Spring Compressors | Hardened, Auto Suspension Remover and Installer Kit, Heat-Treated Steel | Strut #adHiltex #ad
- Bolts are made with a hardened and tempered, precision-machined steel with a black oxide finish that prevents corrosion and rust. Compressor jaws are made with drop forged, heat treated steel with chrome plating for high strength and durability.
Compressors fit most strut sizes on domestic and import vehicles and can be used on other types of strut springs. Compressors are designed to maintain and preserve spring curvature while compressing. Permits quick and safe removal or installation of springs while repairing struts; Minimum tensile strength of bolts and 105, 000 PSI.