As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Green Shiso Seeds Perilla 400+ Seeds, Kaori Ao Shiso, 94% Germination Rate, Open-Pollinated, Non-GMO #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- Flavor profile is that of distinct cinnamon/clove flavor and aroma, with the spiciness of cumin. As adopters of the safe seed pledge, to doing our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, to protecting the biodiversity of our planet, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
Delicious and healthy herb from the mint family for use in Japanese Cuisine.
We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to ensuring our customers' satisfaction. Great in salads, or as an edible garnish for sushi, noodles, as tempura, soups, or anything else that needs a flavorful visual boost!.
Perilla frutescens var crispa - open-pollinated - Non-GMO - Reaches maturity in about 75 days, pinch off leaves for use to promote branching and leaf production. High germination rate - 94% for the current lot! Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, and above all, usa.
2. Kitazawa Seed Company #ad
2.0 Grams, Korean Perilla #adKitazawa Seed Company #ad
- Start your own herb garden. Free shipping for valid US postal addresses. Planting and growing information is provided on the seed packets. Kitazawa seed company does not sell GMO seeds and has signed the Safe Seed Pledge developed by The Council for Responsible Genetics. Seed is untreated.
3. ALEXI #ad
Shiso Seeds for Planting, Perilla frutescens Seeds, High Yield, ALEXI Perilla Seeds, by HAVIPRO 410, Kaori Ao Shiso -Non GMO, HIGH Germination #adALEXI #ad
- Fast growing, Delicious. Department of agriculture plant hardiness zones 10 and 11, where there is no frost, or as an annual anywhere. Perilla seeds - shiso seeds can be grown as a perennial in U.
S. All of the seeds contained within this assortment are fresh and are intended for the current and the following growing seasons. High quality, high germination Rate. Packet: 400 Seeds. Alexi has registered trademark on us and brand on Amazon since 2017. Fast growing, Delicious.
4. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Herb Shiso Asia IP SL5322 Green 200 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% and better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Leaves have a stronger flavor than standard green shiso. Harvest in about 100 days. Leaves have a pink tinge on undersides.
5. Seed Needs #ad
Shiso Seed Collection 2 Individual Packets Non-GMO, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4.
50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Quality shiso seeds packaged by seed needs. Shiso herb plants will grow to a mature height of roughly 18 to 30 inches tall, producing attractive green and red foliage.
This seed packet duo contains 1 packet of Green Shiso, as well as 1 packet of Red Shiso. All shiso seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Both packages of shiso contain 300 seeds each, for a total of 600 seeds collectively.
6. ALEXI #ad
Kaori Ao Shiso Seeds for Planting Outdoors Home Garden, High Germination Rate 500, Korean Perilla Seeds, Korean Shiso Seeds, ALEXI Perilla Seeds, Non GMO, Green Shiso Seeds #adALEXI #ad
- Great in salads, noodles, as tempura, soups, or as an edible garnish for sushi, or anything else that needs a flavorful visual boost!. Alexi has registered trademark on us and brand on Amazon since 2017.
All of the seeds contained within this assortment are fresh and are intended for the current and the following growing seasons. Korean shiso seeds packaged 5. 4 inches wide and 3. 54 inches tall and come with a detailed sowing instructions inside. Non gmo high Germination. 500+pcs.
7. DonaldHt #ad
60 Red Shiso Seeds Perilla Frutescens Crispa G550 Seeds Semi Semillas #adDonaldHt #ad
- Plant within 20 degrees from February to March, or directly from April. Perilla frutescens are commonly used in Asia, but they are also used as condiments or spices.
Perilla frutescens, the leaves of this asian herb are dark purplish-red and quite curly, A staple in Japanese diets for centuries, growing to 4 feet high and are very striking as an ornamental. The annual plant height is 45-60 cm, easy to revive.
8. Eysii #ad
Shiso Seeds, Purple Perilla, 1000/pack,Red Leaf Shiso,Non-GMO Vegetables Herb for Home Garden Outside Inside Yards Planting #adEysii #ad
- Grows easy and fast with very low maintaince. Goes well with variety of dishes. Showy, vivid plant reaches 40-60cm 15. 7-23. 6in tall, with mint and cinnamon flavoured leaves, which are often called 'red mint'.
Unit type: lot 1000 pieces/lot use: outdoor Bonsai plants cultivating difficulty degree: very easy classification: Novel Plant. Germination time: 10-15 days. Package contains only seeds. Non gmo, premium quality seeds coming from small, Untreated, Non Hybrid, non commercial farmers.
9. YUXUSUS #ad
（100pcs Seeds） Fresh Vietnamese Perilla 100 Seeds Perilla Frutescens #adYUXUSUS #ad
- It can be sprayed. Perfect for growing indoors, in a hanging container, on a patio, or in a small garden. It usually germination in about 3-4 days, with a spacing of about 3-5 cm.
These seeds can be planted all year round. Spray the topsoil to keep it moist. The soil is covered slightly and the seeds can be covered. The seeds are mixed with fine soil and then spread on the soil surface.
You can also use the on-demand method, 2-3 seeds per hole, the potting soil is watered. It should not be too thick. Before planting, and it takes about 1 week when the temperature is low. Suitable for growing in soils with fertile soil, soft soil and disease-free soil, and large water demand.