As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Andersons #ad
The Andersons PGF Complete 16-4-8 Fertilizer with Humic DG 10,000 sq.ft. #adThe Andersons #ad
- More particles, better and more even distribution. Not sold in California and South Dakota. Humic dg humic and fulvic acid which helps enrich your soil and allows plants to process nutrients better.
Lower nitrogen strength allows you to apply more particles per square foot. Slow release and feeds for up to 8 weeks. Super fine particles which give you TWICE the number of particles per square foot.
2. The Andersons #ad
The Andersons PGF Balanced 10-10-10 Fertilizer with Micronutrients and 2% Iron 5,000 sq ft #adThe Andersons #ad
- Each bag provides up to 5, 000 square feet of coverage. Contains all quick-release nitrogen to provide the plant with immediate nutrition. Includes micronutrients and 2% iron for extra-deep greening - Blow off sidewalks and driveways after application to avoid staining.
Can be used any time during the growing season but is ideal for spring and fall applications on lawns, gardens and flower beds. Pgf balanced 10-10-10 is a professional grade fertilizer with extremely fine particle size ensuring every square inch of your lawn/garden receives the same amount of nutrients.
3. The Andersons #ad
The Andersons HumiChar Organic Soil Amendment with Humic Acid and Biochar, Covers up to 40,000 sq ft 40 lb #adThe Andersons #ad
- Improve your soil health, plant health, lawn health, and reduce the use of fertilizers. Not for sale in California, Oregon and South Dakota. Easy to apply spherical, low dust formulation --Dispersible Granule, uniform, or "DG" Technology is The Andersons' patented nutrient delivery system.
Environmentally friendly, OMRI listed. User friendly; can be blended with fertilizers or used alone.
With dg technology, particles are more rapidly and efficiently broken down. Humichar is an organic, carbon-based soil amendment containing 50% high-quality humic acid and 50% granulated biochar -- Provides the benefit of quickly-available humic acid and the long-term soil building qualities of the biochar that lasts for decades.
4. The Andersons #ad
The Andersons PGF 16-0-8 Fertilizer with Humic DG 5,000-sq #adThe Andersons #ad
- Not for sale in California, Oregon and South Dakota. Dg particles do not rely on a physical coating to release nutrients. Contains mutech coated slow release nitrogen to provide uniform growth and extended feeding.
Small particle size gives you twice the number of particles per square foot. Phosphorus-free fertilizer blend with fine particle size that includes humic acid, which helps increase turf quality and reduce nutrient requirements.
Coated fertilizers used by our competitors are very susceptible to damage from mowers, resulting in premature nutrient release. Dg particle disperse quickly and completely when watered, moving directly into the soil.
5. Scotts #ad
Deep Greening in 3 Days, Scotts Green Max Lawn Food, Covers 10,000 sq. ft., Lawn Fertilizer Plus Iron Supplement Builds Thick, Green Lawns #adScotts #ad
- Apply to any grass type in the spring, summer and fall months. Fertilizer not to stain when used as directed. Recommended for many lawns as part of the Scotts Lawn Care Plan.
Feeds for deep greening in just 3 days for greener grass. Ok to re-enter lawn immediately after product is applied. Dual-action, 2-in-1 formula feeds and supplements with iron.
6. The Andersons #ad
Safe for Kids & Pets 5,600 sq ft 40 lbs, The Andersons 7-1-2 Innova Premium Organic Fertilizer #adThe Andersons #ad
- Low-dust, homogeneous granules make application easy. 100% plant-derived; does not contain biosolids, composted waste products, manure, or animal parts. Perfect for all grass types and climates.
Delivers nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and amino acids; slow-release formula provides extended feeding without the risk of over-applying or burning your lawn. Omri-listed organic fertilizer safe for use around kids, pets, and environmentally-sensitive waterways.
7. Lesco #ad
50 Lbs, Lesco 16-4-8 Profesional Fertilizer #adLesco #ad
- Fertilizer contains a 25% slow release formulation. Ft. Bag covers 8, 000 sq. Superior performance for initial and extended greening. Includes 3% iron for improved color response. 50 lbs. Professional product for professional results.
8. Endurant #ad
Drought-Stricken or Patchy Lawn Premium, Concentrated Turf and Grass Colorant – 1 Gallon Jug Revitalizes Approximately 5,000 to 10,000 Sq. Ft of Dormant #adEndurant #ad
- Endurant premium is our “happy medium” between perennial rye and Fairway. Ft of grass. Revitalize dormant grass on large lawns, this 1-gallon bottle treats approximately 5, athletic fields or commercial landscaping with Endurant Turf Colorant.
For large applications, a backpack sprayer may be used. Endurant turf Colorant dries in about 60 minutes. We suggest a conical fine mist to reduce waste and promote even coverage.
Lasts up to 3 months depending on growth rate, mowing frequency and weather. Mixed 8 oz to 1 gallon of water, 000 to 10, 000 sq. To prevent tracking, we recommend waiting 2 hours before walking on grass.
Applies easily to small and average size lawns with a garden sprayer. Eco-friendly and organic endurant turf colorants transform brown, dead-looking grass into beautiful landscapes even during dormant seasons. Often referred to as super Green, this eye-popping, lively colorant brings the thickest lawns and tallest grasses to vibrant life. Non-toxic to pets, it is ideal for restoring urine-damaged lawns.
9. Scotts #ad
Scotts Turf Builder WinterGuard Fall Weed and Feed 3, 15,000 Sq Ft #adScotts #ad
- Improves lawn's ability to absorb water and nutrients versus and unfed lawn. Weedgrip technology grips the weeds you see—and the ones you don't.
Improved formula—up to 2X more powerful dandelion and clover control. Clears out dandelions and clover—satisfaction guaranteed. Feeds to build strong, deep roots for a better lawn next spring.