As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Non GMO Survival Seeds, Victoria Rhubarb Seeds, 85% Germination, 99.8% Purity, Isla's Garden Seeds, Highest Quality!, 75+ Premium Heirloom Seeds, ON Sale! #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Bare roots are good for beginning of spring planting. Rooted plants are better towards fall, planted upon arrival, Healthy, 3-5 weeks before first fall frost. Victoria rhubarb is probably the sweetest and mildest of all rhubarb plants.
Fantastic addition to your home garden! delicious, & rich in flavor! Plants are prolific; stalks green with red blush. Hardiness zones: 3, heirloom, 5, 8, 9, 4, 11, 7, 12; latin name: rheum x coltorum type: open Pollinated, 10, 6, Cool Season|Warm Season: Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
Stalks are tender and easy to cook.
For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
2. Daniel's Plants #ad
Daniel's Plants 3” Peat Pots | Plant Pots for Seedlings & Seed Starter Nursery Pots | Organic Biodegradable Plantable Pots | Eco Friendly | Bonus 10 Plant Garden Labels | Bulk 60 Pack | 3 Inch #adDaniel's Plants #ad
- It literally doesn't get more eco-friendly than that! we're also proudly OMRI Certified! Get them risk-free: if these bulk peat pots fail to meet your expectations, don't hesitate to contact us and benefit from our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee policy! Get your dream garden started: forget about plastic or ceramic plant pots - they're only good for indoor decorative plants.
With these organic peat pots, these organic peat seedling pots are perfectly sized for starting flowers, herbs, you can finally start working towards your dream garden! The right way! Great for saplings & starters: with a 3-inch diameter, and vegetable saplings like tomatoes and cucumbers.
Eco friendly materials: when it comes to our starter pots for seedlings, we use nothing but 100% natural and biodegradable pots with organic peat. Prevent transplant shock: by becoming one with the root ball and promoting aeration, these amazing peat pots are great for transplanting plants without causing root circulation or harm.
3. Outsidepride #ad
500 Seeds, Outsidepride Victoria Rhubarb Plant Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Victoria will grow 24 - 36 inches tall and wide in full sun. Grow this rhubarb plant in soil that has a pH of 6. 2 to 6. 8 that is also well drained. This heirloom rhubarb is one of the most popular culinary plants known for its diversity of uses.
Sow 1 - 2 seeds about 6" apart and cover with 1/4" of soil in rows 18-24" apart. Rhubarb victoria is a perennial vegetable grown in USDA zones 3 - 8.
4. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Great Gardening Gift 1, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant an Outdoor Home Vegetable Garden, Mary Washington Asparagus Seed for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Start indoors in flats 12-14 weeks before last frost date. Good eats -- oven roasted with parmesan, in soup or even eaten fresh, sauteed, grilled, the flavor of Asparagus is fabulously delicious. Minimum of 1. 5g per packet. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
Beautiful -- large full-color packet of mary washington Asparagus Asparagus officinalis seeds. Soak seeds in water overnight and ensure warm temperatures to aid germination; it can take up to two months, so be patient.
Under the “how To” section of our website. Perennial crop -- asparagus can take 2 to 3 years from seed to produce stalks, but will last for decades after becoming established. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, etc. An extremely popular asparagus variety producing thick, straight green stalks with a hint of purple at the spear. If these seeds don’t germinate, recipes, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
5. RattleFree #ad
Swiss Chard Rhubarb Seeds | Vegetable Seeds for Planting Outdoor Gardens | Heirloom & Non-GMO | Planting Instructions Included 5 Grams Approx 100 Seeds #adRattleFree #ad
- Heirloom & non-GMO Garden Seeds. Dark reddish-green, heavily crumpled leaves, beautiful crimson stalks and veins. Pick from our large variety of heirloom or organic seeds! Your #1 seed source - Full Product Guarantee! Harvest in just 55 days! All of our seeds are non-GMO.
6. Stonysoil Seed Company #ad
Heirloom Ground Cherry Husk Tomto Seeds by Stonysoil Seed Company #adStonysoil Seed Company #ad
- Unique small orange fruit enclosed in a papery husk about the size of a cherry tomato mon bushy compact vines which do not require staking. Great for urban gardens and ethnic gardens,. Healthy and delicious. Packet contains 30 plus plus seeds handpacked with heart and care into handwritten envelopes by Stonysoil Seed Company.
Pleasant delicous flavor, can be described as a fruity pineapple tomato like taste. Can be eaten raw, in salds, used in pies and preserves. For an out of this world treat dip THEM IN SOME CHOCOLATE.
7. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Fruit Rhubarb Victoria 2577 Red 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Wait until the second year to harvest stems from plants started from seed. Germination rate about 80% and better. English variety named for Queen Victoria. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Only the stems are edible.
8. Sow No GMO #ad
Sow No GMO Rhubarb Victoria Pie Plant Non GMO Heirloom Garden Vegetable 50 Seeds #adSow No GMO #ad
- Packed with vitamins. Grows in all usda zones: 1, 5, 2, 6, 7, 10, 9, 4, 8, 3, 51. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by Sow No GMO in the United States. Non-gmo - heirloom - open Pollinated - High Germination Rate. Seeds for: Vegetable Gardening.
|Brand||Sow No GMO #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sow No GMO #ad|
9. Burpee #ad
Burpee Rhubarb Swiss Chard Seeds 550 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Plant spread is 8". Sow outdoors in early spring after the average last frost date and harvest in 60 days. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Easy to grow; eat it like Spinach or beet greens.
Yields 6-12" leaves. No gmos, ever. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. This swiss chard has crimson stalks with Glossy Green, crinkled leaves. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Plant height is 12". Each packet contains 550 seeds.