As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Burpee #ad
Burpee Rocket Arugula Seeds 2000 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Plant height is 12". Plant spread is 4". Yields 3-4" leaves. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Zesty accent for Green salads. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon.
Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Sow outdoors in early spring after the average last frost date and harvest in 35 days. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Each packet contains 2000 seeds. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. No gmos, ever.
2. Marde Ross & Company #ad
The Most Planted Salad Basic After Lettuce!, Arugula or Rocket Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Flavorful and Healthy. The seedlings do not Transplant Well. Arugula or rocket is the Second Most Popular Salad Staple after Lettuce. Non gmo - neonicotinoid-Free. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Sow seeds in a row about 2-4" Wide. Easy to Grow.
3. Seed Kingdom #ad
Arugula Italian Cress Rocket Bulk 12,000 Seeds Great Heirloom Vegetable #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- Days until Harvest: 35. Heirloom vegetable. Arugula coltivata. Arugula is one of those great, simple greens to grow. 12, 000 seeds. Eruca Sativa.
4. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Arugula Seeds 2000+ Non-GMO Heirloom Roquette Rocket 90% Germination Rate Net Wt. 3.8g, Gaea's Blessing Seeds #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- As adopters of the safe seed pledge, and above all, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
This heirloom variety is also known as Rocket or Roquette Arugula. High yield and hardy! roquette is the perfect addition to any garden! High germination rate - 90% with current lot! Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, usa.
Eruca sativa - open pollinated - Non-GMO. We are committed to promote sustainable growing methods, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, to ensure our customers’ satifsfaction.
5. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
1,000+ Arugula Seeds- Rocket Salat Roquette Heirloom Variety #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Grown in 2020 for the 2021 Season. Ships from Ohio. Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity. Pay only $1. 69 shipping per Order! 85% germination.
6. RDR Seeds #ad
Rucola, Eruca Vesicaria Subsp. Sativa by RDR Seeds, 500 Roquette Arugula Seeds, Rocket, Rugula #adRDR Seeds #ad
- A healthy plant because it is rich in Vitamin C and Potassium, Roquette Arugula was also used as an aphrodisiac. Often eaten in salads, Arugula is also used to top pizza and in pesto.
7. Hill Creek Seeds #ad
Rocket Arugula Seeds, Non GMO 2,000 Seeds, Leafy Lettuce Greens #adHill Creek Seeds #ad
- Arugula seeds Mediterranean Salad Spice Leaf. 90% germination - direct Sow - Hardy Zone 3-11. Grows 6-12 inches, 40 days to Harvest, 21 days for Baby leaf.
Hand packed by Hill Creek Seeds USA. Cool weather planting, early spring or fall. Very quick to mature, easy to grow, rich in Vitamin C, full of Potassium.
8. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
Microgreens Seeds- Arugula Rocket- 1 Ounce 23,500 Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Grown in 2020 for the 2021 season. Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity. Pay only $1. 69 shipping per Order! Ships from Ohio. 85% germination.
9. SUSAN LANKTON33 #ad
Non-GMO Salad Rocket Arugula Seeds Green Vegetable Easy to Grow #adSUSAN LANKTON33 #ad
- Package inculd:arugula Seeds 2g, About 1000+. An aromatic, peppery salad green. Dark green, extra-tender leaves lend a rich, unmistakable taste. It is an annual plant, the leaves are deeply pinnately lobed with four to ten small lateral lobes and a large terminal lobe.
The flowers are 2¨c4 cm diameter, arranged in a corymb, with the typical Brassicaceae flower structure; the petals are creamy white with purple veins, and the stamens yellow; the sepals are persistent after the flower opens. It is also known as roquette, rucola, rugula, rocket, and is very popular in Italian cuisine.