As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Sensitive Plant Mimosa Pudica Twin Pack of 100 Seeds Each #adSeed Needs #ad
- The leaves of this plant will react to your touch, making it a great selection for kids. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. All mimosa seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
Quality mimosa pudica seeds packaged by seed needs. Intended for the current and the following growing season. This mimosa pudica plant will grow to a compact growth of 18 to 24 inches tall. Mimosa pudica is categorized as an annual flowering plant, which grows quickly from fresh seeds, later dying with the first killing frost.
2. RDR Seeds #ad
By RDR Seeds, Moving Plant, Mimosa Pudica, Shameful Plant, Shy Plant, Touch-me-not, 100 Sensitive Plant Seeds #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Grows best in warm temperatures. Prior to planting nick seeds with a knife or pour boiling water on them and allow to soak overnight. All rdr seeds brand products come in RDR Seeds branded packaging that includes plant information and planting instructions.
Produces pretty pink flowers. Grows 18-24 inches tall. This will help germination. Plant in well-drained soil just below surface once temperature reaches 65 and keep lightly moist, but not water logged. This beautiful exotic plant moves when touched.
3. Bravet #ad
Bravet Flowers Seeds, Sensitive Plant Mimosa Pudica Seeds Moving Plant Shy Plant Shameful Plant Seeds for Home Garden Planting #adBravet #ad
- Mimosa pudica, is a creeping annual or perennial flowering plant, zombie plant, action plant, sleepy plant, also called sensitive plant, shameplant, touch-me-not, or shy plant, dormilones, an ideal plant for many experiments regarding plant habituation and memory.
This beautiful exotic mimosa pudica moves when touched, poduces pretty pink flowers, can grow to a compact growth of 18 to 24 inches tall. Mimosa pudica grows most effectively in nutrient poor soil that allows for substantial water drainage, it is shade intolerant and frost-sensitive, not tolerate low levels of light or cold temperatures.
Mimosa pudica is not shade tolerant, and is primarily found on soils with low nutrient concentrations. Bravet seeds are suitable for potted plants, courtyards, gardens, and provide a perfect planting experience.
4. LEVAN Garden #ad
Non-GMO Perennial Potted Flower Seeds, 200 Sensitive Plant SeedsMimosa Pudica for Indoor/Balcony Planting #adLEVAN Garden #ad
- Very easy to grow, it can be Planted in a Flowerpot Placed Indoors or Outdoors. Leefan garden seeds : all hand packaged, and most importantly, Family Business. Germination rate is about 85%, the plant will grow to a compact growth of 18 to 24 inches tall.
We want to share the fun of planting with you, we will not buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified. The leaves of this plant will react to your touch, making it a great choice for kids or the office. 200+ seeds and using the High Quality of Packaging.
5. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Mimosa Pudica Sensitive Plant Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Mimosa pudica sensitive plant is grown as a annual in USDA Zones 3 - 10 . Sow 2 to 3 of these non gmo, heirloom seeds per garden plant you desire. Sensitive plant is also capable of rapid movement in response to touch or application of heat.
At night, the leaves will also fold and bend in movements known as nyctonastic movements. This very unique flower plant may scare you when you touch it! It has movements called seismonastic movements which react to touch.
6. TickleMe Plant #ad
TickleMe Plant Seeds Packets 2 for Party Bag or Christmas Stocking Stuffer! Leaves Fold Together When You Tickle It. Great Science Fun, Green and Educational. Easy to Grow Indoors. It Can Flower. #adTickleMe Plant #ad
- See video on the left of a live tickleme plant then start to grow your own. Adult tickleme plant can produce sparkling pink flowers! If you like nature, plants and or science you will love growing a TickleMe Plant at home! The most exciting house plant that closes its leaves and lowers its branches when you Tickle it or blow it a Kiss! Includes two packets of tickleme plant seeds! our fresh Seeds are Guaranteed to grow and for the second set of leaves to move when Tickled! Unique party giveaway gift that will make everyone SMILE! Easy to mail with just a stamp and envelope.
Grows indoors any time of the year! Includes 10 fun ideas to do with your TickleMe Plant Amazing, Educational and Fun.
7. Gaea's Blessing Seeds #ad
Touch Me Not, Shameful Plant, Mimosa Pudica, 98% Germination Rate 2.12g, Shy Plant, Moving Plant, Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Sensitive Plant Seeds 300+ Non-GMO Seeds #adGaea's Blessing Seeds #ad
- After a few months of growth, the sensitive plant may flower in the summer with dainty pink blooms. Easy to grow but shade and frost intolerant. As adopters of the safe Seed Pledge, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, and above all, to ensure your satisfaction.
Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, USA. The leaves of mimosa pudica reacts to touch or to disturbance, making it a great choice for kids or for the office! An annual that grows quickly to a height of 18-24 inches. Mimosa pudica - non-gmo - open-Pollinated - 91% germination rate for the current lot.
8. Kuting #ad
Sensitive Plant Seeds- Mimosa Pudica, Touch-me-not, Green Plant for Garden Decoration, Moving Plant, Package of 100 Seeds, Shy Plant, Shameful Plant #adKuting #ad
- Because the leaves react to heat and light, they are immediately closed by external force, so they are named mimosa. Mimosa pudica, or “sensitive plant” will reach an average mature height of about 18 to 24 inches tall, but can sometimes grow to a couple of feet.
Each plant will grow several branches filled with with touchable leaves. The mimosa pudica plant may produce pink blooms through the summer after a few months of growth. The flowers are roughly 1/2 inch in diameter and will become more and more visible as the plants grow older.
Mimosa prefers a warm, strong body, sunny environment, suitable for well-drained, humid, sandy soil with organic matter, rapid growth and strong adaptability.
Br>. The flowers, leaves and pods of mimosa have better ornamental effects and are easier to survive. They are suitable for potted flowers on the balcony and indoors human consumption or excessive exposure to mimosa can also cause hair loss. Mimosa is a perennial herb or subshrub. They are established as annual plants, growing quickly and later dying with the first frost. Each pinna will contain 10 to 26 leaflets.
|Part Number||Kuting-Hanxiucao Seeds|
9. Hirts: Seed; House Plant #ad
Sensitive Plant 50 Seeds -LEAVES MOVE- Tropical #adHirts: Seed; House Plant #ad
- Plus it has beautiful, pink, silky flowers. Grows 6-12 inches tall. Sensitive plant is an easy to grow house plant that snaps it's leaves shut when touched! It acts more like an animal than a plant! Proper name: Mimosa pudica.