As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Roadmaster #ad
Roadmaster 9700 Supplemental Braking System #adRoadmaster #ad
- Activates only when the motorhome's brake lights illuminate. Three pressure presets: light, medium or heavy. Delivers maximum braking pressure in a break away. Includes an emergency break away system.
Connects and disconnects from the towed vehicle in just a minute or two. Easily transfers from one towed vehicle to another without expensive labor fees. No false braking. May also be set to activate only in a break away.
|Warranty||Two-year limited warranty to original purchaser|
2. Blue Ox #ad
Blue Ox BRK2019 Patriot 3 Brake System #adBlue Ox #ad
- Super capacitor lifetime battery. Fit type: Universal Fit. Works on all vehicles, including hybrids. In-coach controller with extended RF range.
Automatically checks brake pressure during setup and continuously monitors brake pressure during towing. All electric design, faster response braking time.
|Brand||Blue Ox #ad|
|Manufacturer||Blue Ox #ad|
3. BrakeBuddy #ad
BrakeBuddy 39494 Brake Buddy Brake System, Classic 3 #adBrakeBuddy #ad
- Portable tow braking system. Proportional Braking: Braking mirrors the braking in coach. Works on all vehicles, including hybrids. Includes: classic 3 unit, transmitter, dash mount connector, alert system, break-away kit, Easy-Pull Power Cord, 15 Amp charger and Quick-Lock Clevis.
Dimensions: 19" length x 11. 75" width x 6. 75" height; power required: 12 Volts, 15 Amps.
|Manufacturer||Brake Buddy #ad|
4. Hopkins #ad
Hopkins 39530 BrakeBuddy Stealth #adHopkins #ad
- The ultimate set it and forget it towed vehicle braking system. Easy to set up: just plug in the adapter while hooking up your tow bar. 3-year manufacturer warranty is the best in the industry.
That's it! the easy-grip connector includes Nite-Glow to verify the electrical continuity. Brakebuddy stealth Out-of-Sight Towed Vehicle Braking.
|Manufacturer||HOPKINS MFG CORP #ad|
5. Hopkins #ad
Hopkins 80813 Corp 39523 Brakebuddy Select II #adHopkins #ad
- Easy to handle and carry. Works on all vehicles, including hybrids! Universal Fit. One cord provides power and break away. Charger keeps towed battery full maintained. One touch startup Button.
|Manufacturer||HOPKINS MFG CORP #ad|
6. Roadmaster #ad
Roadmaster 98400 Second Vehicle Kit for Even Brake Proportional Braking System #adRoadmaster #ad
- For even brakes with serial numbers up to 27496. If you switch even Brake between towed vehicles, install this kit in the second vehicle. Includes break away system, ICX transmitter and Brake-Lite Relay.
7. Roadmaster #ad
Roadmaster 8700 Invisibrake Hidden Power Braking System #adRoadmaster #ad
- Fuse size — 20 amp, battery recharging rate — up to 2 amps, idle amperage draw — 6ma, maximum amperage draw — 10.8 amps, operating temperature range : -2° to +150° f -19° to +66° C, Approximate maximum air pressure — 100 psi.
Works in virtually any towed vehicle with vacuum-powered brakes. Progressive Braking. Can be installed out of sight. Approximate maximum air pressure — 100 Pounds per square inch. Bypasses the 12-volt outlet and charges your battery.
|Warranty||One-year limited warranty to original purchaser|
8. Roadmaster #ad
Roadmaster 9100 Brakemaster Towed Car Braking System #adRoadmaster #ad
- Weighs just 3 3/4 pounds and measures 17 Inches in length. Does not include Brake Away system - available seperately. Easily connects and disconnects from the brake pedal. Direct proportional braking system for motorhomes with air, or air over hydrolic brakes.
9. Roadmaster #ad
Roadmaster 9530 Universal Supplemental Braking System Monitor #adRoadmaster #ad
- Automatic operation - activates only when the vehicles are connected for towing. Exceptional range and reliability - line-of sight transmission confirmed to 1, 000 feet; proprietary send/repeat circuitry confirms each signal at 100 percent reception.
Truly universal - works with all braking systems that depress the brake pedal. Protects the towed vehicle’s brakes — reports any braking activity to the motorhome monitor; includes a low-battery alert, extended braking and breakaway alarms, and five other audio and/or visual alarms and system status notifications.
30-minute installation - all at the towed vehicle; simply plug the motorhome monitor into any 12-volt outlet. Specifications — frequency: 923 MHz; voltage: 12V; sleep current: 30mA.