As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Roadmaster #ad
Roadmaster 9700 Supplemental Braking System #adRoadmaster #ad
- Connects and disconnects from the towed vehicle in just a minute or two. Three pressure presets: light, medium or heavy. Activates only when the motorhome's brake lights illuminate.
No false braking. May also be set to activate only in a break away. Delivers maximum braking pressure in a break away. Easily transfers from one towed vehicle to another without expensive labor fees. Includes an emergency break away system.
|Warranty||Two-year limited warranty to original purchaser|
2. Blue Ox #ad
Blue Ox BRK2019 Patriot 3 Brake System #adBlue Ox #ad
- Automatically checks brake pressure during setup and continuously monitors brake pressure during towing. All electric design, faster response braking time.
Fit type: Universal Fit. Works on all vehicles, including hybrids. In-coach controller with extended RF range. Super capacitor lifetime battery.
|Brand||Blue Ox #ad|
|Manufacturer||Blue Ox #ad|
3. BrakeBuddy #ad
BrakeBuddy 39494 Brake Buddy Brake System, Classic 3 #adBrakeBuddy #ad
- Works on all vehicles, including hybrids. Portable tow braking system. Includes: classic 3 unit, transmitter, alert system, break-away kit, dash mount connector, easy-pull power cord, 15 Amp charger and Quick-Lock Clevis.
Dimensions: 19" length x 11. 75" width x 6. 75" height; power required: 12 Volts, 15 Amps. Proportional Braking: Braking mirrors the braking in coach.
|Manufacturer||Brake Buddy #ad|
4. Hopkins #ad
Hopkins 39530 BrakeBuddy Stealth #adHopkins #ad
- Brakebuddy stealth Out-of-Sight Towed Vehicle Braking. The ultimate set it and forget it towed vehicle braking system. 3-year manufacturer warranty is the best in the industry.
Easy to set up: just plug in the adapter while hooking up your tow bar. That's it! the easy-grip connector includes Nite-Glow to verify the electrical continuity.
|Manufacturer||HOPKINS MFG CORP #ad|
5. Hopkins #ad
Hopkins 80813 Corp 39523 Brakebuddy Select II #adHopkins #ad
- Works on all vehicles, including hybrids! Universal Fit. Easy to handle and carry. Charger keeps towed battery full maintained. One touch startup Button. One cord provides power and break away.
|Manufacturer||HOPKINS MFG CORP #ad|
6. Roadmaster #ad
Roadmaster 98400 Second Vehicle Kit for Even Brake Proportional Braking System #adRoadmaster #ad
- Includes break away system, ICX transmitter and Brake-Lite Relay. If you switch even Brake between towed vehicles, install this kit in the second vehicle. For even brakes with serial numbers up to 27496.
7. Roadmaster #ad
Roadmaster 8700 Invisibrake Hidden Power Braking System #adRoadmaster #ad
- Approximate maximum air pressure — 100 Pounds per square inch. Can be installed out of sight. Bypasses the 12-volt outlet and charges your battery. Works in virtually any towed vehicle with vacuum-powered brakes.
Progressive Braking. Fuse size — 20 amp, battery recharging rate — up to 2 amps, maximum amperage draw — 108 amps, idle amperage draw — 6ma, operating temperature range : -2° to +150° F -19° to +66° C, Approximate maximum air pressure — 100 psi.
|Warranty||One-year limited warranty to original purchaser|
8. Roadmaster #ad
Roadmaster 9100 Brakemaster Towed Car Braking System #adRoadmaster #ad
- Direct proportional braking system for motorhomes with air, or air over hydrolic brakes. Easily connects and disconnects from the brake pedal. Does not include Brake Away system - available seperately. Weighs just 3 3/4 pounds and measures 17 Inches in length.
9. Roadmaster #ad
Roadmaster 9530 Universal Supplemental Braking System Monitor #adRoadmaster #ad
- Exceptional range and reliability - line-of sight transmission confirmed to 1, 000 feet; proprietary send/repeat circuitry confirms each signal at 100 percent reception.
Truly universal - works with all braking systems that depress the brake pedal. Protects the towed vehicle’s brakes — reports any braking activity to the motorhome monitor; includes a low-battery alert, extended braking and breakaway alarms, and five other audio and/or visual alarms and system status notifications.
Specifications — frequency: 923 MHz; voltage: 12V; sleep current: 30mA. Automatic operation - activates only when the vehicles are connected for towing. 30-minute installation - all at the towed vehicle; simply plug the motorhome monitor into any 12-volt outlet.