As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Earthcare Seeds #ad
Earthcare Seeds Fragrant Sweet Peas 100 Seeds Royal Family Lathyrus odoratus #adEarthcare Seeds #ad
- Long stems are ideal for cut Flowers - Attracts Butterflies, Bumblebees, Honeybees and Hummingbirds. Seeds are for the current and following growing seasons. Growing instructions and plant Images are included on the seed envelope.
Seeds are stored in environmental conditions that promote seed life Dark/Dry/Cool. Easy to grow and fast climbing - vines up to 10 Feet - Fresh Cut Flowers Fill Rooms with Fragrance. Beautiful fragrant blooms in Shades of Pink, Blue, Purple, and Red. Grow as an annual in zones 3 – 9, Full Sun/Partial Shade, Moderate Water.
|Brand||Earthcare Seeds #ad|
|Manufacturer||Earthcare Seeds #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer warranty for 90 days from date of purchase.|
2. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Heirloom Mix Very Fragrant Blooms, Red Salmon Pink Lavender, Sweet Pea Sweetpea Flower Seed 400+ Lathyrus odoratus Flower Seeds, Non-GMO Flower Seeds By MySeeds.Co Big Pack Sweet Pea, Big Pack #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- Sweetpea is very easy to grow from seed in almost any soil type. Found in all regions of North America. Sweet pea is a familiar upright garden flower and very fragrant.
Sweet pea sweetpea flower seed - Lathyrus odoratus Heirloom Mix. This mix contains red, Pink, Lavender, Salmon, and other colors.
3. Marde Ross & Company #ad
"High Scent" Sweet Pea Seeds, Approximately 50 Seeds, Most Fragrant Sweet Peas #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Sweet pea flowers are wonderfully Fragrant! Multi-Color Mix. Soak seeds overnight and Plant Inside or Outside 1" Deep. 50 seeds. Most fragrnat "high scent" sweet pea seeds - Grow in All Zones as Climbing Vines up to 10' Tall.
Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Good for cutting and containers as well as in garden.
4. Sweet Yards #ad
Over 350 Seeds, Large Fragrant Lavender, Pink and White Blooms, Bulk 1 Ounce Packet, Red, Purple, Sweet Pea Seeds Royal Mix #adSweet Yards #ad
- Premium packaging designed for optimal seed storage, with full planting instructions and reusable zipper - Great for gift giving! Guaranteed to grow - we guarantee our seeds will germinate or your money back! No questions asked within 30 days.
Amazing fragrance makes this the perfect flower for cutting and displaying indoors! Extra large packet contains over 1 full ounce of pure live seeds 350+ seeds! - Enough to cover 25 square feet. The freshest seeds available lead to high germination rates, successful, making your gardening easy, and fun!.
5. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Most Fragrant Sweet Peas, Approximately 50 Seeds, Dwarf Cupid Pink Sweet Pea Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Soak seeds overnight and Plant Inside or Outside 1" Deep. Good for cutting and containers as well as in garden. Sweet pea flowers are wonderfully Fragrant! Multi-Color Mix.
Fragrnat dwarf cupid pink sweet pea seeds - Bushy Form - Grow in All Zones as Climbing Vines up to 10' Tall. 50 seeds. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.
6. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Flower Sweet Pea Old Spice SAL9155 Multi 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 70% or better. Heavily scented blooms in a range of colours and shades. Blooms in about 85 days. Each stem produces many small to medium flowers ideal for garden decoration or as a cut flower. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
7. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Flower Sweet Pea Spencer Ripple Formula SAL1448 Multi 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 80% and better. These flowers look as good as they smell with their uniquely ruffled, bicolor petals. Blooms in about 100 days. One of the most fragrant sweet pea varieties.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Flower Sweet Pea Old Times SAL Multi 50 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. Germination rate about 80% or better. Beautiful creams and blue petals blended together to give a stunning look to any garden. Attracts hummingbirds and pollinators. Blooms in about 85 days.
9. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Or 1/8 oz, Sweet Pea Mammoth Mix Seeds for Growing Fragrant Cut Purple Pink Red White Flowers bin203 25+ Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Sweet pea mammoth mix seeds, lathyrus odoratus || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO. Otherwise, though the seeds require at least 55 degrees F to germinate. The vigorous plants have long, extra large blooms are the feature of this award winning 6-10ft high sweet pea, strong stems which bear plenty of large fragrant blossoms.
Most of the seeds will soften and swell, they should be planted in spring as soon as the ground can be worked; light frosts will not be harmful, but if a few remain hard make a slight nick in the seed coat. If you have never seen this kind of sweet pea on long stems before, and don’t quite understand what all the fuss is all about…they are marvellous … guaranteed to make you fall completely in love with them.
Extra early, “mammoth mix” is an excellent choice for early spring colour and the best strain for producing early cut flowers. Soak seeds for several hours or overnight in warm water before planting.
The "mammoth series" belongs to a type of sweet pea called an 'Early Multiflora Gigantea'. This series is also known for great uniformity in the flowering time across different floral colours. Planting depth 1/2". These varieties of sweet pea were developed before the Spencer’s variety and are popular with commercial cut flower growers, lavender, salmon, deep rose, and salmon pink, navy blue, rose pink, as they produce very large and good-quality flowers borne on long stems. The most popular series is the mammoth series, which is marked by the longest stems, and a very large flower.