As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Miracle-Gro #ad
1.5 Lb., Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Rose Plant Food #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Feed every 1-2 weeks. Guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Instantly feeds to grow bigger, more beautiful roses versus unfed plants. Endorsed by the American Rose Society. Use with miracle-Gro garden feeder or any watering can.
2. Scotts #ad
3 lb, Scotts Rose & Bloom Continuous Release Plant Food #adScotts #ad
- Safe – won't burn your plants when used as directed based on manufacturer's direction for use. Feeds up to 2 months. Steady feeding boosts blooms on roses, annuals and perennials. Easy to use–simply apply directly to soil. Promote beautiful blooms on roses and all flowering plants.
3. Espoma #ad
Espoma RT4 4-Pound Rose-Tone 4-3-2 Plant Food #adEspoma #ad
- Environmentally safe. No sludges, hazardous or toxic ingredients. Complex blend of natural organics provide complete and balanced feeding of all 15 nutrients. Made in United States. It is preferred by professional rosarians and provides a safe, long-lasting reservoir of nutrients.
An all natural and organic plant food enhanced with thousands of living microbes and is approved for organic gardening. A complete plant food with all 15 essential nutrients. Recommended by professional rosarians for prize winning blooms.
4. Miracle-Gro #ad
4.5 lb, Miracle-Gro Plant Food 3002210 Shake 'N Feed Rose and Bloom Continuous Release Pl #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Promotes more blooms and spectacular color in flowering plants and roses versus unfed plants. Feeds up to 3 months. Contains natural ingredients to feed microbes in the soil. For new and existing roses and flowering plants. Takes the Guesswork Out of Feeding! .
5. BioAdvanced #ad
Brown/A, 10-Pound, BioAdvanced 701210A 2 in 1 Rose & Flower Care 8-12-4 IMID Bonus 10lb #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Rainproof protection: Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 8 weeks. Restrictions: not for sale in NY, VT, Restricted in CT, & MD. Plant food: feeds roses and flowers to promote strong and beautiful blooms.
Insect killer: kills aphids, Whiteflies, Japanese Beetles, Lace Bugs, Leafhoppers, and other listed pests.8 week protection: Protects against listed insects in one easy step for 8 weeks.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
6. Nelson Plant Food #ad
Nelson Plant Food Rose Food for All Types of Roses Climbing Tea Knock Outs Grandiflora with Five Sources of Nitrogen Nutri Star 18-14-10 4 LB #adNelson Plant Food #ad
- Superior quality: the leading landscapers' choice for flowers for over 30 years. Nelson plant food builds products that are horticulturally correct for each type of plant. Plant fertilizer: helps roses to improve tolerance to dry weather conditions, in addition to promoting heavy flowering while increasing the size and strengths of the plant.
Fertilizer for roses: excellent source of nutrients and minerals for in ground and container growing roses including, but not limited to: Tea Roses, Knockout Roses, Miniature Roses, Grandiflora Roses, Floribunda, Climbing Roses, Antique Roses, Rose Banksias.
Immediate results: nutristar works with the soil and the soil biology to provide your flowering roses with the best nutrition at the right time and in the right amount. Extensive research is done to make sure that plants are fed correctly with each NutriStar or ColorStar product.
Plant food: plant food for all roses featuring npk nitrogen 18%, strong stems and large, Soluble Potash 10%. Apply every 2 weeks in the beginning of spring and then every 60 days during the growing season. Plants get an immediate boost upon application, coupled with lasting benefits that continue to feed. Contains four sources of nitrogen and potassium to promotes lush foliage, Phosphate 14%, colorful blooms.
7. Dr. Earth #ad
4-Pound, Dr. Earth 702P Organic 3 Rose & Flower Fertilizer in Poly Bag #adDr. Earth #ad
- Contains no gMOs, chicken manure or sewage sludge. Eight select strains of Ecto and Endo Mycorrhizae contribute to drought tolerance, enhanced nutrient availability and increased plant performance.
Superior buds and blooms; Exceptional results because nutrients are released quickly. Optimum levels of primary plant nutrients. Feeds for several months.
100 percent natural and organic. Loosens and improves soil texture. For larger and more abundant blooms. Eliminates the need for chemical fertilizers when used as directed. Feeds for several months. Contains pro-biotic seven champion strains of beneficial soil microbes plus ecto and endo Mycorrhizae.
|Brand||Dr. Earth #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dr. Earth #ad|
8. BioAdvanced #ad
4-Pou, 4-Pound, BioAdvanced 043929293566 Bayer Advanced 701110A All in One Rose and Flower Care Granules #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Disease control: fungicide controls Black Spot, Rust, Powdery Mildew, Southern Blight and more. Insect killer: kills Japanese Beetles, Aphids, Leafhoppers, and other listed pests.
Plant food: Promotes strong roots and beautiful blooms. Restrictions: not for sale in NY, MD, CT, VT. Rainproof protection: Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 6 weeks.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
9. Jobe's #ad
Jobe's Organics Rose & Flower Fertilizer Spikes, 10 Spikes #adJobe's #ad
- Contains jobe biozome; Extremely aggressive proprietary microorganism archaea that aggressively breaks down material for faster results. Omri listed for organic gardening by USDA; Certified organic means no synthetic chemicals.
Organic fertilizer spikes for roses and all flowering shrubs; Pre-measured spikes provide nourishment at the roots OMRI listed for organic gardening by USDA. Jobe’s biozome improves soil conditions; Helps your garden resist disease, insects, drought and other unfavorable conditions within a growing season.
No mess easy to use spikes; prevents waste and run-off; Fertilizer analysis: 3-5-3 10 spikes per waterproof resealable package. Organic fertilizer spikes for roses and all flowering shrubs; Pre-measured spikes provide nourishment at the roots.
|Warranty||Jobe’s Organics fertilizers are guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Jobe’s, Jobe’s Organics and Biozome are registered trademarks of Easy Gardener Products, Inc.|